Happy Monday and I hope your week is off to a good beginning. Today’s post features an Arrange A Wreath Mini Card Pack. Last week, I was honored to be a guest presenter for a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator group. Guest presenters share project ideas that can be used for classes or stamping events. As a guest presenter, one’s task is to create a minimum of four projects using a specific stamp set or bundle. Three projects should fall into the card category and the other can be either a 3D or home decor project. All of my projects featured the Arrange A Wreath Bundle.
For me, I set a personal challenge. The challenge of using only the stamps in the stamp set! When designing projects, I usually pull from several stamp sets. (my husband calls it “my squirrel mode”! LOL) Fortunately, the wide variety of stamps and dies in the Arrange A Wreath bundle made it easy to adhere to my challenge. The bundle consists of the Arrange A Wreath Stamp Set and the Wreath Builder Dies. For two of the sentiments, I did use the Layering Circles and Layering Ovals Dies. So today, I’m sharing one of the featured projects – the Arrange A Wreath Mini Card Pack. The mini card pack consists of four 3″ x 3″ cards for various occasions.
Tips for creating the mini card pack:
- All the card bases are Whisper White cardstock, cut 3″ x 6″. Then, score at 3″ and fold for a size of 3″ x 3″.
- Select the colors you wish to use on your cards for the various occasions and use coordinating designer series paper to layer on the base. On the card samples, the 6″ x 6″ Subtles Designer Series Paper Pack provides the background layer. Cut the layer to 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″.
- Stamp your designs onto 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock to attach to the designer series paper layer.
- If desired, use the stamps and coordinating dies to add additional elements to your mini cards.
Since the mini card pack would make an excellent gift, I decided to add a bonus project – an embellished 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ Acetate Card Box. The greenery for the top of the box uses the “twig” wreath die from the Wreath Builder Dies. After cutting the wreath shape, use paper snips to cut the wreath in half and layer the two halves. For extra dimension, sponge ink onto the wreath before cutting. For the sample below, Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink is sponged onto the Pear Pizzazz cardstock wreath. Select the sentiment you desire and add it to a banner created with the Banner Pick A Punch.
If you want a stamp set and coordinating dies that offer you lots of options, be sure to add the Arrange A Wreath Bundle to your must-have list! You’ll be glad you have the set. Stay tuned – I’ll be sharing more projects from the presentation soon.
The September 3D Tutorial Bundle is available for a few more days! This month the projects are focusing on Halloween.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and September 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the September 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! September is a great time to join – Stampin’ Up! is offering the “Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion”. But hurry, the last day to receive this promotion is September 30, 2020. In addition to the regular Starter Kit ($99), you’ll receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set. Contact me for more details.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to get creative! Below you will find a list of the project materials used for today’s project. To order the supplies, you can click on the item in Project Materials or download the Supply List and go to my store to by clicking here. (you’ll know you’re shopping with me if you see my name on the upper, left side of the page) Your order is greatly appreciated.