Do you have a youngster (or oldster!) who likes dinosaurs? If so, this Dino Days Treat Holder is perfect for when you want to give them a “little something”. The Clear Tiny Treat Boxes are perfect for tiny treats and fun to decorate. It’s been great fun creating different projects using the Dinoroar Suite Bundle and this Dino Days Treat Holder is no exception.
Here’s a side view:
- Stamp dinosaur body from the Dino Days Stamp Set using Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad onto Whisper White cardstock. Also, stamp the spikes using Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut the pieces using the coordinating Dino Dies. Attach the spikes to the dinosaur body using mini glue dots.
- Using Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad, stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. TIP: Position the die so that the sentiment will be closer to the right edge of the cut shape. This will leave room to add the dinosaur. Add the Dinosaur to the left side of the sentiment label using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- With Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad, stamp the fern fronds onto a scrap of Old Olive cardstock. Stamp 3 times. Cut using the coordinating die from the Dino Dies.
- Cut along the edging on an approximately a 2″ piece of 3/8″ Denim Ribbon. Then fray the ribbon into threads. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the frays to the sentiment piece (refer to project photo). With mini glue dots, layer the 3 ferns and add to the top right edge of the sentiment label behind the frayed ribbon. Embellish with a Dinoroar Enamel Shape.
Assemble the Box:
- Put the Clear Tiny Treat Box together. TIP: Don’t forget to remove the plastic film that protects the box.
- To create a liner for the box, cut a 6″ x 2″ piece of Mango Melody cardstock. Score at 2″ and 4″ and insert into treat box. For the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper, cut two pieces: 2″ x 4″ (score at 2″) and 2″ x 2″ piece (two pieces are cut so that the print goes in the same direction when inserted into the treat box). Use a mini glue dot at the top of the designer series paper to hold it in place.
- To complete the treat box, attach the sentiment label to the box using Stampin’ Dimensionals and add your treat! TIP: For ease in opening the box, put the label on the box back so that the box lid opens from the back. This also keeps the sentiment label in place.
WANT MORE SAVINGS ON YOUR ORDERS? WOULD YOU LIKE EARLY ACCESS TO THE HOLIDAY CATALOG?
Now is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! with the EXTRA! EXTRA! promotion. From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional dollars to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. The bonus at initial sign up allows you to select $30 more than usual. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus, as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you will have online access to the Holiday Catalog and can even select items for your Starter Kit from the Holiday Catalog. The coupon code you receive is valid until October 31, 2019 so you can use it when ordering products from the Annual or the Holiday Catalog. Click here to read more details and join the fun!
Reminder: You may purchase supplies for this card by clicking the links under the Project Materials or visiting my online store. I appreciate your business!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for August is: CZ9HMVB2. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!