Time for another Christmas in July project. This Christmas in July project features a fun fold card. Like the first project, the card uses the Tidings & Trimmings Bundle and the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper. These products are located in the Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The bundle offers lots of versatility and for today’s fun fold card, I am highlighting the star elements from the bundle. I am not sure if this card fold has a specific name but regardless, it’s a great change-up from a traditional card fold. Card details and the video tutorial for assembly are below the card’s photo.
- Tidings & Trimmings Bundle
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock:
- Card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 4-1/4″ & 5-1/2″
- 3″ x 3″ (for large star)
- 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ for design on white star (optional: add Adhesive Sheet to the back of the cardstock BEFORE cutting the shape with the die)
- Basic White cardstock:
- 4″ x 4″ (cut 2 – one for card front & one for card interior)
- 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (for sentiment – cut with Hippo & Friends die)
- Gold Foil:
- 3″ x 3″ (for ease in layering onto large red star, use Adhesive Sheet)
- scraps to cut 2 of the small stars using the Christmas Trimmings Dies
- Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper:
- Strip for folded left side panel: 1″ x4″
- Coordinating piece: 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Simply Elegant Trim (Gold)
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Basic White Envelope
Assembly video tutorial…
This is a fun fold to use for a variety of card themes so be sure to add it to your list of card designs.
Reminders & Other Announcements
Click here to check out the select Designer Series Papers on Sale! (and yes, it includes the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper from this project)
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Remember for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your orders.
Check back next Wednesday for another Christmas in July project with a video tutorial. Projects will post at noon EST.
Enjoy your weekend, relax and maybe watch a Hallmark Christmas in July movie!
The current host code is: FB7TWQ63. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.