Early last Fall, I had the opportunity to present projects featuring the Arrange A Wreath bundle to the Luv 2 Stamp Group. Today, I am sharing the Arrange A Wreath Easter card from the event. In addition, full instructions for recreating the card just in time for use this upcoming Easter. The Arrange A Wreath bundle is very versatile and great for different occasions. Following information on today’s card, you’ll find links to the past posts featuring the bundle.
- Arrange A Wreath Bundle
- Bermuda Bay: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ – for card base
- Granny Apple Green: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (layer 1); scrap for leaves
- Basic White: 3-3/4″ x 5″ for emboss layer; 1″ x 2″ for sentiment; scrap for flower centersVellum Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock: scrap for 2 flowers
- Rainbow Glimmer Cardstock: scrap for 3 eggs
- Versamark, Bermuda Bay Classic Stamp Pad, Granny Apple Green Classic Stamp Pad
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Layering Ovals Dies
- Pool Party 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker (opt)
- Heat Tool
- Sponge Dauber or Blending Brush
- Add the Granny Apple Green CS layer to the Bermuda Bay card base. Stamp the wreath onto the Basic White CS with Versamark. (TIP: use the Stamparatus and if needed, stamp twice to
ensure all of wreath is stamped). Heat emboss the wreath with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Allow to cool. After cooling, sponge the Basic White paper with Bermuda Bay ink, layering the ink around the wreath. Add to the card.
- Stamp three sets of leaves (Granny Apple Green on Granny Apple Green CS) and a set of eggs (Bermuda Bay onto Basic White cardstock). Cut with the coordinating Dies.
- Cut an additional three eggs from the Rainbow Glimmer CS.
- With the medium size flower die, cut two of flowers from Daffodil Delight CS and cut two of the small flowers from Basic White CS. Layer the white flower onto the yellow flower. Add a small rhinestone jewel to the center of the flowers. (opt -color the rhinestones with the Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Marker before adding to the flowers).
- Cut the Vellum CS using the “twig” wreath die.
- Add eggs along the bottom of the wreath with glue dots. Layer leaves and flowers around the eggs. Cut “twig” strips from the vellum wreath and tuck around the flowers and eggs.
- Stamp the sentiment onto Basic White CS and cut using the Layering Ovals Dies.
- Cut a scalloped oval from the Bermuda Bay CS and add the sentiment layer. Attach to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Complete the card by adding a double loop bow to the top of the wreath.
You can easily substitute the sentiment and use this springtime card for any occasion.
Here are links to additional posts using the Arrange A Bundle: Home Decor Project, Merry Christmas, and Mini Card Pack. As you’ll be able to see, there are many options for using this bundle. Take note – this bundle is on the Last-Chance Products Sale list released yesterday (see Reminder section below). Thus, it will be retiring with this catalog so order it soon to ensure you have this versatile set for your crafting.
JUST A REMINDER…
The current catalog will be retiring on May 3, 2021 so it’s the time to take advantage of discounts on some of your favorite items. Plus, you’ll want to nab items that will retire before they are no longer available. Note, some items are discounted up to 75% and available only while supplies last. Check out the Last-Chance Products Sale items here. Several bundles are retiring but will be available individually without the additional bundle savings in the catalog. To view a PDF list of the Last-Chance Product Sale items, you can download it here: Last-Chance Products 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. So grab your highlighter marker, highlight items wanted and place your order soon!
Here are a few of my favorites retiring: Stitched Shape Dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Circle Punches (all sizes!) and the Silver Foil Paper. I’m still in mourning over the loss of the Stitched Shape Dies!!!
The April 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit subscription period is now available. This vivid, summer-inspired kit includes two full sticker sheets and all supplies needed to make 12 fun-shaped cards with matching envelopes. But, even more cool: it’s the first Paper Pumpkin kit designed with kids in mind!
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
The So Cool Paper Pumpkin kit is available through April 10, 2021 but note supplies may become limited near the end of the subscription period.
To subscribe, click here.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
The current host code is: XKHBAKBQ. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.