Have you started making your holiday cards? If not, you’ll want to consider the Arrange A Wreath Merry Christmas card I’m sharing. It’s one of the holiday card designs that I’ll be using as Christmas approaches. The design is an Arrange A Wreath Merry Christmas card and is from my Guest Stamper presentation for the Luv 2 Stamp team. In previous posts, I provided you with other ideas for using this versatile stamp set and die bundle. The Arrange A Wreath Merry Christmas card is one of my favorite projects using the bundle. The Merry Merlot and Brushed Metallic cardstocks along with the Gold Cards & Envelopes create an elegant card.
- With Arrange A Wreath dies, cut 2 leaf dies from the gold Brushed Metallic cardstock and one twig die from the Merry Merlot cardstock.
- Using the largest flower die (6 petal flower); cut 6 flowers from the Merry Merlot cardstock.
- Spritz the Merry Merlot flowers and twig wreath with the Champagne Mist. (Does not show in photo but the spritzing adds a special glimmer touch!) After drying, layer two of the flowers together using a glue dot to hold the layers (creating 3 poinsettia flowers).
- Next, stamp 5 leaves using Old Olive Classic Ink Pad onto Old Olive cardstock and cut with the coordinating die.
Create a 3 layer wreath:
- Attach the Merry Merlot twig wreath atop one of the gold leaf wreaths taking note to offset the twigs with the leaves. TIP: use small dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the circle line of the wreath to adhere the wreath.
- Next, add the adhesive to the back of the remaining gold leaf wreath and layer it atop the Merry Merlot wreath. AGAIN – offset the placement so the leaves aren’t lined up with one another.
- Add Mini Stampin’ Dimensions to the back of the wreath and add to the top portion of the card base.
- Attach leaves to the poinsettia flowers using glue dots. Arrange flowers and add to the wreath with glue dots.
- Finish the flowers by adding Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to the center of each flower.
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch to punch the design on each end of the Merry Merlot cardstock for the sentiment label.
- Next, stamp “Merry Christmas” using Merry Merlot onto a strip of Very Vanilla. Then, attach to the Merry Merlot strip and add to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
If you want to create a special card, look at the Arrange A Wreath bundle for lots of possibilities. I’ve been cutting additional wreaths to use for creating more Merry Christmas cards. So when the time arrives to start mailing my holiday cards, I can quickly assemble. And best of all, using the beautiful Gold Cards and Envelopes saves lots of time!
To celebrate the beginning of the new Stampin’ Up! business year, I am launching a Customer Loyalty Program. Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form} for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for your orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me.
Oh, don’t forget about the Designer Series Paper Sale. It is ongoing through the end of October. During this incredible sale, you can save 15% on select Designer Series Papers from current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. So, you’ll want to stock up on your favorites. Just click here to see the beautiful papers on sale.
The October 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects feature fall themed projects.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and November 10, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the October 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
The host code for October is: YZ64N9SM. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.