Woohoo! You’re going to have fun with the Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit. Of course, I’m often asked “what is Paper Pumpkin?” Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription service that offers unique papercrafting projects for crafters of any skill level. In these all-inclusive kits, you’ll receive pre-cut paper pieces, embellishments, ink, and an exclusive stamp set.
So, what’s in store for this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit? November’s cute, gingerbread-themed kit contains enough supplies to create one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts! Whether it’s a gift card carrier, traditional card, or tasty-looking tag, this sweet and seasonal kit is the key to heartfelt holiday gifting. With curly cutouts, sugary stickers, and delicious die-cut designs in a special-edition box, a jolly holiday will be on its way with this kit!
Additional Jolly Gingerbread Kit details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 15 gift card carriers and coordinating envelopes.
- Or, use the kit contents to design traditional holiday cards, gift tags, and other paper projects.
- Plus, the contents arrive in a collectible, special-edition box!
- Project size: 2-1/4″ x 4″
- Envelope size: 2-3/4″ x 4-3/8″
- Coordinating colors: Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White
and here is a short video with a few more kit details…
Subscribe to the November 2020 Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin Kit from 11 October to 10 November at paperpumpkin.com! Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
I predict this will be a popular Paper Pumpkin Kit. So, don’t miss out! Be sure to subscribe soon.
To celebrate the beginning of the new Stampin’ Up! business year, I am launching a Customer Loyalty Program. Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form} for program details and start tracking your orders. Plus for your orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up!
The Designer Series Paper Sale is ongoing through the end of October. During this incredible sale, you can save 15% on select Designer Series Papers from current Stampin’ Up! catalogs. So, you’ll want to stock up on your favorites. Just click here to see the beautiful papers on sale.
The October 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects feature fall themed projects.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and November 10, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the October 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
The host code for October is: YZ64N9SM. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.