Hope you’re enjoying your week. My schedule seems to be jam packed but it’s all good. This past weekend, Stampin’ Up! hosted an online conference which I had the opportunity to attend. Great speakers, breakout sessions and even, networking ZOOM meetings. All of the conference was fantastic. The great thing about an online conference is the ability to watch the recordings of segments that ran concurrent. So, I am listening to the other breakout sessions and replaying sessions so that I can absorb the information . It will take me several days to get through all of the sessions. Of course, we’re experiencing heat and humidity so after my early morning walks, I find all opportunities to stay indoors. Oh, how I’m looking forward to the arrival of crisp, cool autumn temperatures! Now, on to details of the Stitched Leaves card.
In keeping with my wishes for autumn to arrive soon, today’s card is another autumn themed card. The Stitched Leaves Dies are perfect for cutting beautiful leaves. The stitching adds a wonderful textural element. And yes, I’m using one of my favorite papers from the Mini Catalog – the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Early Espresso card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper: background layer: 4” x 5-1/4”; coordinating strip: 5-1/4” x 1-1/2”
- Very Vanilla cardstock: 2” x 1/2” for label; 5” x 4-1/4” for interior
- Cajun Craze cardstock: scrap for leaf
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock: 3” x 3”
- Stamp Set: Love of Leaves
- Inks: Early Espresso for sentiment, Mint Macaron & Cajun Craze to sponge leaves (opt)
- Dies: Stitched Leaves
- Ribbon: Vanilla from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack
- Add the background layer of Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (5-1/4″ x 4″) to the Early Espresso card base.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Very Vanilla cardstock strip (2-1/2″ x 1/2″). Attach to the back of a 5-1/4” x 1-1/2” Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper strip using a glue dot. Then, add the strip to the card.
- Optional: Sponge the edges of the Mint Macaron and Cajun Craze leaves with the coordinating ink pads.
- Position leaves as desired to card front and attach using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Vanilla ribbon and add to the stems of the leaves.
The September 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects are focusing on Halloween.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and September 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the September 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! September is a great time to join – Stampin’ Up! is offering the “Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion”. In addition to the regular Starter Kit ($99), you’ll receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set. Contact me for more details.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to get creative! Below you will find a list of the project materials used for today’s project. To order the supplies, you can download the Supply List and go to my store to by clicking here. Your order is greatly appreciated.
The host code for September is: 2EAKUGQC. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.