It’s a new month and to kick it off, we have the September 3D Tutorial Bundle! We have the talented Patti Dolan joining us as a guest designer for this month’s tutorial bundle. In addition to the tutorial bundle, the team is featuring a blog hop! We’re each sharing a second project created using the same products to coordinate with our tutorial project. You’ll find the blog hop links at the bottom of this post. This month, the team is highlighting projects for Halloween.
Remember, the projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, we’re including both Imperial and Metric measurements for each project.
Now for a Sneak Peek of the September 3D projects…
Here’s my bonus project to coordinate with my September 3D tutorial project. It’s a “spidery” Halloween card featuring the Magic in this Night Suite.
- Create a card base using Blackberry Bliss cardstock (5-1/2″ x 11″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″).
- Next, cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock to 4″ x 5-1/4″. Texture emboss using the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder. After embossing, use a light touch to apply Clear Wink of Stella across the web.
- Cut two pieces of the 1-1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon approximately 6-1/2″. Pull and stretch the ribbon to slightly widen. Then, wrap one of the pieces across the center of the Basic Black layer and adhere. With the other piece of ribbon, tie around the ribbon attached and wrap to the back of the card. Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere. See photo below –
- Add the “web” layer to the card base using Stampin’ Seal adhesive.
- Using the labels dies in the Halloween Magic Dies, cut a piece of the Magic In This Night Designer Series Paper (4-1/2″ x 3″). NOTE: Place the smaller die inside of the larger die to cut a frame to use on the card interior.
- Stamp Happy Halloween from the Hallows Magic Night Stamp Set onto a 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ strip of Whisper White cardstock using Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad. Add to the center of the small label using Stampin’ Seal and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp one large spider and two small spiders from the Hallows Night Magic Stamp Set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Cut the large spider with the coordinating die from the Halloween Magic Dies and fussy cut the two small spiders. Add Iridescent Pearls to each of the spider bodies.
- To complete the card, add the spiders to the card front. Note: use Glue Dots for the 2 small spiders and a Stampin’ Dimensional for the large spider.
The Magic In This Night Suite offers lots of creative options for Halloween projects. If you’re a fan of Halloween, you’ll want to add the suite to your craft supplies.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and September 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the September 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! September is a great time to join – Stampin’ Up! is offering the “Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion”. In addition to the regular Starter Kit ($99), you’ll receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set. Contact me for more details.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to get creative! Below you will find a list of the project materials used for today’s project. You can order the entire product suite or individual components from the suite. To order the supplies, you can download the Supply List and go to my store to by clicking here. Your order is greatly appreciated.
Now it’s time to hop along and visit the projects from the other designers.
The host code for September is :2EAKUGQC. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.