This week I’ve been taking care of home projects so blogging was put aside for a few days. You know all those “get around to” projects – well, I finally got around to some of them! It sure felt good to cross the tasks off the list.
Today, I’m back sharing with you the information on the October 2020 Paper Pumpkin, Joy to the World. The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is an exclusive holiday kit that provides a specially-designed box with enough supplies to create eight elegant cards. Plus, there’s an opportunity to connect with the Stampin’ Up! global community.
With October’s magical kit, not only can you get a head start on your holiday crafting—you can create Christmas cards, share project ideas, and spread holiday cheer with other Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators around the world! After you receive your kit, you can join the Joy of Paper Pumpkin Facebook group to make the most of the Joy to the World kit.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Kit includes die-cut pieces in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to send to friends you may have around the world—in their language!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Subscribe to the October 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit from 11 September to 10 October at paperpumpkin.com. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Each month, I look forward to receiving my Paper Pumpkin kit. It’s a treat to have all the craft materials in one box ready to create beautiful projects.
The September 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects are focusing on Halloween.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and September 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the September 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! September is a great time to join – Stampin’ Up! is offering the “Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion”. In addition to the regular Starter Kit ($99), you’ll receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set. Contact me for more details.
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your weekend and check back on Monday when I’ll be sharing a new project idea (since I completed my household chores, I can craft again – LOL).