WOW! Can you believe it’s already July? There is lots happening this month. To start the month, we have the July 3D Tutorial Bundle! In addition to the tutorial bundle, the team is featuring a blog hop! (links at bottom of blog post) Even better, we’re each sharing a second project created using the same products to coordinate with our tutorial project. This month, the team is featuring products from the Playful Pets Suite. This product suite will have you and pet lover friends howling or purring with delight!
Remember, the projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, both Imperial and Metric measurements are included for each project.
Now for a Sneak Peek of the July 3D projects…
You’ll love the cute 3D project designs!
For my coordinating project, I have a cute gift card holder design for you.
And here’s the card interior:
Gift Card Details:
- Refer to the photo below for cutting and scoring to create the gift card holder. Real Red cardstock is used for the base.
- In addition, cut the following:
- Real Red cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ (calling it horizontal panel)
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2 coordinating pieces each 2-1/2″ x 4″; strip for interior 3/4″ x 4″; select the 2 dogs from the DSP and fussy cut
- Whisper White cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Referring to the photos, cut, score and fold the gift card base. Add a strong adhesive such as Tear & Tape along the sides of the panel with 1/2 circle. To create the gift card pocket, fold the panel along the score line toward the 5-1/2″ score line.
- Next, attach the coordinating Playful Pets Designer Series Paper pieces to the front of the card, to the 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ horizontal Real Red cardstock panel and to the interior pocket of the card. The Stampin’ Seal adhesive is great for this!
For the gift card interior:
- On the Whisper White cardstock, stamp the dog bowl on the lower right corner of the cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color the bowl with the Real Red Dark Stampin’ Blends. Then, add the fussy cut dog to the left corner of the Whisper White cardstock and use the Stampin’ Seal to add the Whisper White panel to the gift card interior. I love the expression on the dog’s face!
For the card front:
- Cut a 16″ piece of the black & white baker’s twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo pack. Wrap the twine around the card so it can be used to tie the card closed on the right side. Now, position the horizontal Real Red cardstock panel so that it is centered and aligns evenly with the right side of the gift card base. Carefully attach to the card ensuring you adhere the baker’s twine and that the adhesive is only on the front portion. If it extends past the folded gift card portion, it will become attached to the card interior. Optional: add a small amount of liquid glue to the baker’s twine and attach to the back of the horizontal Real Red panel – keep open until it dries.
- Select the sentiment from the Pampered Pets Stamp Set. Stamp onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Next, cut the shape using the Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Finish the front of the horizontal Real Red panel by adding the sentiment label using Stampin’ Seal. Then, add the fussy cut dog using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the final touch, add a Playful Pets Trinket to the dog’s paw. Tie the twine into a bow to close the gift card.
- Optional: Add a piece of the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper to the flap on the envelope.
Have fun creating with the Playful Pets Suite Collection! The variety of dogs and cats offer multiple creative options for pet lovers.
Would you like the July 3D Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the July 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and July 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the July 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
You can place your product orders directly via my online store. Or, you can also order via the links under Project Materials (either the bundle or individual components).
Speaking of ordering – the Bonus Days promotion begins today!
What is Bonus Days? For every $50 you spend 1 July–3 August 2020 (before shipping and tax), you earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed 4–31 August 2020. There is no limit to the number of Bonus Days coupon codes that you can collect so start shopping! You’ll be able to use the Bonus Days coupon codes for your August-December Mini Catalog orders.
Now to go Blog Hopping!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)