My product preorder recently arrived and I’m loving the new products. So I thought I would give you a sneak peak at one of my favorites, the Forever Greenery Suite. Today’s card uses several products from the Forever Greenery Suite – the Forever Fern Bundle and the gorgeous Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper. The catalog photos of the designer series paper are nice but just wait until you actually see the paper. The colors are deep and vibrant so you’ll be able to create a variety of beautiful “wow” projects. The card below is a simple card that highlights a couple prints from the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper.
- For base: use a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Pretty Peacock cardstock, then score at 5-1/2″ and fold to create the base.
- Select coordinating prints from the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (DSP). Cut the first layer of DSP to 5″ x 3-3/4″ and attach to the card base front. Cut the second layer of DSP to 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Adhere to the first layer of DSP on the card front.
- Using the Forever Fern Stamp Set, stamp the berry stem onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Pretty Peacock Classic Ink Pad. Stamp the two sets of medium leaves using Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Pad onto Whisper White cardstock. Cut the shapes using the coordinating Forever Flourishing Dies.
- On a 2″ square of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment using the Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink Pad. With the Stitched Shapes Dies, cut the stitched circle so that the sentiment is toward the right side of the circle (refer to card photo).
- Add the leaves to the back of the sentiment circle using mini glue dots. Then attach the berries by offsetting by the sentiment.
- Complete the card by adding the sentiment layer to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Per Stampin’ Up! regulations, demonstrators are not able to post photos from the upcoming Annual Catalog until June 3. But once the catalog is released, I’ll be able to share videos with you that showcase the various bundles and other products. You’ll find the list of products for this project under the Project Materials section below. NOTE: the Forever Greenery products are not available for purchase until June 3, 2020. Just be sure to add the Forever Greenery Suite to your wish list!
Just a reminder:
Be sure to check the Last-Chance Products list to order some of your favorite products from the current catalog before they are no longer available. The final day to order the last-chance products is June 2 or while supplies last.
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for May is R929JEAV and the Host Code for June is K3A9P6XS. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!