Happy Monday! This past weekend, I carved a bit of time to spend in my craft room completing projects. Several of the projects utilize the Dressed to Impress Bundle and one of my favorite sayings in the bundle: Life is Short, Buy the Shoes. The bundle includes the Dressed to Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating All Dressed Up dies. Since a shoe-loving friend celebrates her birthday in May, the saying is perfect for her birthday card. The Best Dressed Designer Series Paper combines with the stamp set to create the card.
“Life is Short, Buy The Shoes” Card Details:
- Card base is Purple Posy cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ scored at 4-1/4″ and folded).
- Texture emboss the card front using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cut the purple floral Best Dressed Designer Series Paper 5-1/4″ x 1-3/4″. Attach to the left side of the card front using adhesive.
- The shoe design Best Dressed Designer Series Paper is cut 2″ x 3-1/2″. Add to the card front as shown in the card photo.
- Using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, cut a 3-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Purple Posy cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment, Life is Short, Buy the Shoes, using Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a 1-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut using the Stitched Nested Labels Die. Adhere to the Purple Posy stitched label and attach entire layered label to the card front.
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, use the shoe stamp and Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp two shoes. Color the shoes using the Daffodil Delight Light Stampin’ Blends Marker. Cut each shoe using the coordinating die from the All Dressed Up Dies.
- Add the shoes to the sentiment layer using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish the card by adding a bow using the Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon or the Mint Macaron Sheer Ribbon.
Also – Don’t forget to embellish the envelope!
Important to note:
A reminder that Stampin’ Up! has released the Last-Chance Product List. The list includes the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper and the Dressed to Impress Bundle. The designer series paper will no longer be available after June 3 or while supplies last. The Dressed to Impress Stamp Set and the coordinating All Dressed Up dies will return in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog but not offered as a bundle. Recall that a bundle saves you 10% vs purchasing the items individually.
I have not stopped creating with this bundle so look for another product featuring the set on my next post!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for April is YKAF2FU2. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!