Kicking off another week of social distancing and finally able to spend time in my craft cave. As in my last post, this card utilizes a card sketch design found online. Since I recently received the Ornate Garden Suite, I opted to feature the beautiful Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. It works perfect with the card sketch. The beautiful Ornate Garden Suite is an early release product from the upcoming 2020-2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. It is now available for order until May 31 and then again when the catalog “goes live” on June 3.
- Card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Mint Macaron, score at 5-1/2″ with bone folder and fold.
- Select three (3) coordinating designs of the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. Cut as follows – layer one: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″, layer two: 4-1/8″ x 2-1/2″, layer three: 4″ x 2-3/4″.
- Attach layer one designer series paper to the card base. Referring to card sketch for placement, add layers two & three.
- Use the “thinking of you” sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set and Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Cut using the 2″ Circle Punch.
- Cut one 4″ piece of 1/4″ Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon and one 4″ piece of Rococo Rose Ribbon from the Ornate Garden Combo Ribbon Package. Add to the card front, overlapping the two ribbons. Tie a small bow using the Rococo Rose ribbon.
- Add the sentiment circle atop the layered ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the bow to the side of the circle using a Mini Glue Dot.
- Complete the card front by adding 3 of the Gilded Gems to accent the sentiment.
Check out this video from Stampin’ Up! that showcases the products in the Ornate Garden Suite:
To order your favorites from the suite, visit here.
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for April is YKAF2FU2. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labelled Host Code. Thank you!