Welcome to February! Today, the team is celebrating birthdays with a blog hop! In addition to the blog hop, the 3D Tutorial Bundle is available. We’re each sharing a project created using the same stamp set or bundle that has been used in our Tutorial Bundle Project. The theme for this month is celebrating birthdays.
The projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, you’ll receive both Imperial and Metric project measurements.
Check out the amazing line up of project designers. Yes, they are pretty amazing and talented Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators!
Now for a Sneak Peek of the projects…
Since we’re celebrating birthdays, a birthday card design to coordinate with my 3D project design is needed. The card uses the Peaceful Poppies Suite which includes the Painted Poppies Bundle and the Peaceful Moments Bundle. Also, featured is the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. I choose to use a special fold by using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies to create a closure flap.
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock: card base 5-1/2″ x 7″ score at 4-1/4″; 5″ x 3″ for panel overlay; 2-1/4″ square for poppy
- Whisper White cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ for inside panel; 2-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ for panel overlay layer
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper: 5-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ for front card panel; 5-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ for inside card panel; 2-1/4″ square for poppy
- Attach Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper to the card front and the card interior.
- Stamp interior sentiment using Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Pad. Additionally, stamp a poppy with Blackberry Bliss and Memento Tuxedo Black ink to the interior panel.
- With the 2nd largest Stitched Nested Labels Die, cut the Blackberry Bliss cardstock panel overlay. Score one side of the panel where the “flag” end starts. Adhere along the score line and fold flap to the interior Whisper White cardstock panel. (refer to photos below)
- Using the 3rd largest Stitched Nested Labels Die, cut the Whisper White panel overlay layer. Cut and remove one “flag” end. Referring to the card photo for placement, stamp the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Pad. Attach to the Blackberry Bliss panel overlay. (refer to photos below)
- Cut the poppy components from the Blackberry Bliss and the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper using the Peaceful Moments dies.
- Cut two leaves from Old Olive cardstock and two leaves from Vellum cardstock using the Peaceful Moments Dies. Use a splatter stamp from the Painted Poppies Stamp set and Old Olive Stampin’ Pad to add dimension to the Old Olive leaves.
- Layer leaves and Poppy on the Whisper White panel beside the sentiment.
- Use Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend to color three Basic Rhinestone Jewels and a 6″ strip of Whisper White 1/4″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon. When dry, add rhinestones and a small bow to the card front.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and February 29, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase February’s 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice and upon receipt of payment, will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE! (Plus during Sale-A-Bration is a great time to join Stampin’ Up!)
Reminder: Sale-a-Bration is ongoing so with a $50 or more order (before shipping & taxes), you can select FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.
You can place your product orders directly via my online store. Or, you can also order via the links under Project Materials (either the bundle or individual components).
Thanks for stopping by today! Check back again for more project ideas.
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for February is ATS2GYY2. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!