For today, I’m taking a break from Christmas theme projects and sharing a Harvest Hellos Gift Tag. For recent team gifts, members received a Bath & Body Works hand soap. The apple in the Harvest Hellos Stamp Set along with the Apple Builder Punch coordinate perfectly with the Afternoon Apple Picking label. Don’t you just love it when store bought items coordinate with your stamps and dies? Both of the items can be purchased in the Harvest Hellos Bundle for a 10% savings. For the colorful background leaves, the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper is cut with the Gathered Leaves Dies provides perfect Fall leaves.
Here’s a close-up of the gift tag:
Steps to create the Harvest Hellos Gift Tag:
- First, create a tag base using a 3-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Crushed Curry Cardstock and the Delightful Tag Topper Punch or the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- From the See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper. select the desired colors. Then, cut one large leaf, two medium leaves and one small leaf from the designer series paper using the Gathered Leaves Dies. Also, use the dies to cut a medium size, solid leaf from a scrap of Mossy Meadow cardstock.
- From the Harvest Hellos Stamp Set, stamp the apple using Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Punch the apple shape using the Apple Builder Punch and punch a stem from a scrap of Early Espresso cardstock. Attach the stem to the apple using a mini glue dot.
- Notice the small leaves around the apple stem? One small leaf was cut from an Old Olive Foil Sheet found in the Noble Peacock Foil Sheets. After cutting the leaf with the Gathered Leaves Dies, 2 portions were cut to use around the apple stem. Attach to the apple using mini glue dots.
- To stamp the sentiment, use the Itty Bitty Greetings Stamp set and Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp onto a 1/2″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. After stamping, cut an inverse “v” to create the flag end.
- Next, layer the leaf elements onto the Crushed Curry Tag base. When you are satisfied with the placement, attach to the tag base using Snail adhesive. Add sentiment to apple. Then, add the apple atop the leaves using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To complete the tag, attach a Linen Thread bow. For attaching to the gift, use Braided Linen Trim.
Hope you enjoyed this gift tag project. Tip: When making tags, it’s the perfect time to use your scrap papers.
Thanks for stopping by and check back soon for more inspiration. Happy crafting…
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for November is JBQQM6VR:. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!