It’s time to set sail! One of the samples displayed at the Open House features the Sailing Home bundle which includes the Sailing Home Stamp Set and matching Smooth Sailing Dies. In addition, the coordinating Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper and Sail Away Trinkets complete the card. One of my favorite sayings in the stamp set is highlighted on the card sample. The sentiment is perfect for a recent graduate or for anyone starting an new adventure. The saying is a reminder that it is time to set sail and follow your dreams! Also,The Sailing Home Bundle is a perfect for creating masculine themed cards.
- Card Base: Night of Navy cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ for top fold card); 1-3/4″ x 3-3/4″; small scrap to die cut rope
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ – cut 2 – one for front layer and one for interior; 1-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ for sentiment; scrap to stamp and cut sailboat
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4″ x 5″
- With Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad, stamp sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock strip. Refer to photo of card for placement.
- Stamp the sailboat onto scrap of Whisper White cardstock with the Night of Navy Classic Ink Pad. Use coordinating sailboat die to cut the sailboat.
- Use rope die to cut the rope from a scrap of Night of Navy cardstock.
- Assemble card layers using Snail Adhesive.
- Attach sailboat to side of sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish by using mini glue dots to add the die cut rope and the boat steering wheel from the Sail Away Trinkets.
Remember, you can view the catalog online by clicking on the catalog in the sidebar. Or contact me (CreativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com) if you desire a printed copy.
Project Materials (click on product to order)