One of the stamp sets highlighted at the Open House was the Free As A Bird stamp set. If you’re a bird lover, this is the set for you. The sample showcasing the stamp set and the coordinating Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper is a make ‘n take from the April Stampin’ Up! OnStage event. As I enjoy bird watching and have bird pictures throughout my house, naturally I gravitated toward the Free As A Bird stamp set. It was the first set on my order. And of course, the beautiful Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper. The paper is gorgeous with it’s vibrant colors and helps to create a stunning card. So, today I’m sharing with you the sample that I made at the event. Also, below the photo is a short video that Stampin’ Up! prepared showing how to make the card.
Did you enjoy the video? Now, after seeing the card and how simple it is to make, don’t you just have to have the products?
Card Project Materials & Measurements:
- Card Base: Pool Party cardstock (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ and fold on scoreline)
- Whisper White cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″
- Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Old Olive cardstock: 5/8″ x 2-1/4″
- Lace Ribbon (approximately 15″)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Light & Dark Old Olive
- Snail Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! Be sure to check back soon as I’ll be sharing some new creative projects.