One of the stamp sets in the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is the New Wonders Distinktive Stamp Set. This stamp set is available for Hosts to purchase. When I saw the set in the catalog, I knew it was one to add to my collection. It has three fairies (at least, that’s what I’m calling them) and some great sentiments. The Distinktive Stamps add dimension and photo quality to the fairy images. Fortunately, I was able to pre-order the stamp set. You can order from the catalog starting on June 4. Since this set is exclusive for hosting a party, gather your friends and schedule an online stamp party with me. With qualifying sales, you can purchase the set plus earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend on other products.
Today, I have note card with a sneak peak of a couple of the stamps from the New Wonders set. Since I am trying to deplete my stash of retiring designer series paper, I am using the 6″ x 6″ Subtles Designer Series Paper pack. Since the Designer Series Paper pack is retiring, order it now while it’s still available. The note card’s base color is Soft Sea Foam. For the note card below, I am using the fairy with the ink pen and the “Just popping in to say…Hi” sentiments. The sentiments are actually two different stamps with the Hi as a separate stamp. The stamp set contains are other sentiments to complete the phrase. A variety of Stampin’ Blends colors bring the fairy to life!
- Attach a piece of 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ Soft Sea Foam Designer Series Paper to a Whisper White Note Card using Snail Adhesive.
- Use largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut Soft Sea Foam Cardstock.
- Stamp fairy image onto a 3-1/4″ square of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The following Stamping Blends are used: Dress – Light & Dark Soft Sea Foam, Light & Dark Highland Heather; Hair – Light Soft Suede, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight; Face/Hands/Feet – Ivory; Ink Pen – Light & Dark Smoky Slate; Hearts – Light Real Red. Use the Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter to add highlights. Or select your favorite Stampin’ Blend colors!
- To highlight the wings on the fairy, color them with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
- Cut using the Layering Circles Dies. After cutting, adhere to the Soft Seafoam stitched circle with adhesive.
- Adhere to front of card with adhesive.
- Stamp sentiments onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Note: use the Stamparatus for ease in placement and stamping of the phrase. Cut the sentiment with the label die from the Perfect Parcel Dies (this is also in the 2019-2020 Catalog).
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card.
- Color a strip of 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon using the Dark Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends. Let dry for a few minutes before tying into a bow. Attach bow to card using mini glue dots.
The full list of project materials is at the end of this post.
Note: The last day to order the 6″ x 6″ Subtles Designer Series Paper is June 3 or while supplies last so don’t delay. The New Wonders Distinktive Stamp Set and the Perfect Parcel Dies are available starting on June 4.
Contact me if you wish to host a party and add the New Wonders stamp set to your collection.
Thanks for stopping by. Questions welcomed.
Project Materials (click to order)