Earlier this week on a Facebook Live, I highlighted maximizing your Designer Series Paper. Twelve cards can be made from one 12″ x 12″ sheet of Designer Series Paper (DSP). The only scrap for the trash left after making the cuts is a 1/2″ x 1-1/2″ inch piece. The Designer Series Paper in the sample cards is Painted Seasons. This Designer Series Paper is a FREE Sale-a-Bration selection and is only available until March 31 (just a few more days!). The twelve cards and cutting guide are shown below.
Tips for cutting:
- Use the photo as your guide and cut the vertical lines first. In the photo, the pink arrows designate the vertical cut lines.
- Cut the first vertical line at a width of 4″.
- The next vertical cut is 3″ in width.
- The final vertical cut is 3-1/2″ in width.
- After completing these cuts, you will have a 4″ x 12″ strip, a 3″ x 12″ strip, a 3-1/2″ x 12″ strip and a 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip.
- Refer to the photo and cut the strips to the appropriate sizes for the cards.
Click on this link: How to Maximize your Designer Series Paper to watch cutting of the 12″ x 12″ designer series paper.
It’s time to stop hoarding your Designer Series Paper so start cutting and maximizing your Designer Series Paper!
A tutorial for each of the cards is under the Tutorial tab at the top of the blog.
Sale-A-Bration ends on Sunday, March 31. There are some great product selections including the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper. To view the available selections, click here. You can follow this link to Shop Now.
If you would like to receive ongoing savings on your purchases, join my Playtime with Paper team. During Sale-a-bration, you can select $175 of product for only $99. Or if you would like the Craft & Carry Tote, the registration free is $129 and you still select $175 worth of product. This is an additional $50 of product! Best of all, you receive free shipping on your registration order. To register and start saving on your future purchase, click here and select which option you prefer. Contact me with your questions. Don’t forget this offer ends on March 31 so act now!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!