Valentine’s Day is approaching so this elegant Valentine card featuring Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet makes a lovely card for giving to a special person. I am loving the products in the Sale-a-Bration brochure and the Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets are no exception. Remember, you can receive them for FREE with a $50 order. Once I saw the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets, I knew including them in the card design was a necessity. The Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder adds elegance to the Lovely Lipstick Foil. And WOW – what a dramatic change! You will see more projects from me using this embossing folder! Elements from both the Forever Lovely and Meant to Be Bundles complete the card. Details for creating the card are below the photo of the card.
- Start with Lovely Lipstick cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold on score line to create card.
- Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″. Use Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF) to add texture to the Lovely Lipstick Foil piece.
- Use Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the large flower from the Forever Lovely Stamp Set onto a 2″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Along the edge of this same cardstock, stamp two leaves from the stamp set using Soft Sea Foam Classic Stampin’ Pad. Cut the flower and leaves using the coordinating dies from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies.
- On a scrap of Soft Sea Foam cardstock, cut one of the open leaf dies. Cut the small flowers with the die from a scrap of Lovely Lipstick cardstock.
- Use the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies to cut a valentine heart from a piece of 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment inside the heart using Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad. The sentiment is in the Meant to Be stamp set.
- Attach the embossed Lovely Lipstick to the card base using snail adhesive.
- Refer to photo on layering placement of flowers and leaves. Attach the large flower with a mini-dimensional and use mini-glue dots for other flowers and leaves.
- Center heart onto the Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheet and attach using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish small flower centers using small Pearl Basic Jewels.
- Tie a small bow using Whisper White Baker’s Twine and adhere to heart above sentiment.
Even if you do not have the foil sheets, this card can easily be replicated using cardstock. The must have item is the Lace Dynamic TIEF which will add the elegance. Project Materials are listed at the bottom of this post. You can order directly by clicking on the item in the list.
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to subscribe to receive an email of my posts. Look for them each Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Don’t forget to comment and contact me if you have questions regarding my projects.
Download the Annual Catalog
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Visit the Clearance Rack for unadvertised specials
Sign up for my newsletter
10% Off Coordinating Product Bundles