Today’s project, Heart Embellished Mini Pizza Box, is a quick project that you can make for Valentine’s Day or for any time you want to share a little love with someone. The attendees in the latest class were able to recreate the heart embellished mini pizza box for themselves. The mini pizza boxes from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog are one of my favorite to use when giving a small gift or treat to family and friends. The ways to decorate are endless. The steps to recreate the box are below the project photo.
- Mini Pizza Boxes
- Cut the following from the All My Love Designer Series Paper (DSP): heart pattern: 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ for top, 4 pieces of 3/4″ x 3-1/4″ for sides; Belly Band coordinating pattern: 1-1/2″ x 10″
- Lovely Lipstick Cardstock: 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″; 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Small floral heart from All My Love Designer Series Paper
- Meant to Be Cling Stamp Set
- Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies
- Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Basic Gray Classic Stamping Pad
- 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Liquid Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Instructions for Embellishing Mini Pizza Boxes:
- Assemble mini pizza box. Note – the shiny side is the box interior.
- Use adhesive to attach the All My Love Designer Series Paper to tops and sides of mini pizza box.
- Wrap the coordinating strip of Designer Series Paper around the box to create a belly band. Tip: wrap so that it paper meets on top of box – the embellishments will cover the seam.
- Stamp “Just for You” on Whisper White Cardstock using Basic Gray stamp pad. Cut with the medium scallop heart die.
- Cut the Lovely Lipstick cardstock. One large narrow heart die and one with the medium scallop heart die. Notice that the medium scallop heart die cuts both a heart and an open scalloped, stitched heart. You will use the open scalloped, stitched heart. (Save the small Lovely Lipstick heart for another project.)
- Texture emboss the large Lovely Lipstick heart using the Subtle Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Use the small heart die to cut the small floral heart from the All My Love Designer Series Paper.
- Refer to photo for placement of the hearts. NOTE: Be sure that you only put adhesive on areas that will attach to the belly band.
- The sentiment heart is attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with rhinestones and small Whisper White bow.
Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear your comments so be sure to add a comment! Happy crafting!
Download the Annual Catalog
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Visit the Clearance Rack for unadvertised specials
Sign up for my newsletter
10% Off Coordinating Product Bundles