This week’s CASE the Catalog highlights the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper used to decorate a Tiny Treat Box. October has arrived so it’s time to think Halloween! The inspiration for my project is on page 48 in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. One of my “go to” products when preparing treats are the Tiny Treat Boxes so it was only natural that I selected one to CASE. When you compare the projects, you will see a few changes with the addition of a witch’s hat and a circle of Gorgeous Grape behind the sentiment. This is a quick project to make and will bring smiles to those that you treat for Halloween!
You will need the following materials to create this treat holder:
- Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (#141699)
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper (#147531)
- Cauldron Bubble Bundle (Clear Mount #149331 or Wood Mount #149330)
- Spider Trinkets (#147896) – aren’t they stinkin’ cute?!
- Gorgeous Grape Cardstock (#146897)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (#132708)
- Solid Black Baker’s Twine (#141682)
- 1-3/4″ Circle Punch
- 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
Many of the Cauldron Framelits dies match perfectly with images from the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper making it quick and easy to create projects. Instead of stamping and coloring the witch’s hat, I chose one from the DSP and cut it with the coordinating framelit. Easy-peasy! You’ll be ready for Halloween in no time at all with this project and recipients will be delighted!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember to signup for my Newsletter…the 12 Weeks of Christmas begins on Wednesday!