Last week I posted a teaser photo of a project being made for my recent Open House. As promised, I am sharing the outcome of the stamping and cutting! Being made were embellishments to attach to the new Kraft Pillow Boxes found in the recently released Stampin’ Up! catalog and I used one of my favorite new stamp sets, Animal Outing, to create the tag. It was fun stamping and coloring the giraffe with the Stampin’ Blends. In just thirty minutes, I had stamped and colored twenty-five tags.
The Kraft Pillow Boxes are the perfect size for holding a variety of treats. I added an individual size package of nut mix to each so there’s plenty of room for treats. I know you would like details on making tags for your Kraft Pillow Boxes so I’ve added a list of the project materials used and instructions below:
- Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the giraffe onto the Whisper White Cardstock and color using the Stampin’ Blends. Cut using the 2 ½” circle punch.
- Cut the Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock using the scalloped circle thinlit (the 2nd largest) and punch two sets of leaves from the Shaded Spruce Cardstock.
- Assemble the Kraft Pillow Box.
- Cut a 6” strip of Burlap Ribbon and using paper snips, cut between each of the strands approximately 2” on each end. Separate the strands. Attach to top of box with adhesive.
- Using desired adhesive, attach leaves to the back of the stamped giraffe circle and layer onto the Lemon Lime Twist scalloped circle.
- Attach assembled tag to the pillow box overlapping the burlap strip.
You can find all the products to make the the treat holders by clicking on the Shop Now tab.
Thanks for stopping by and have fun creating tags for your Kraft Pillow Boxes!