Have you seen the Whale of a Time Suite in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog yet? If not, you need to check it out. The Whale Done Bundle and the coordinating Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper are part of the suite and make creating cards easy. The designer series paper with it’s vibrant colors provides a beautiful background to complement stamped images. But wait, you can also use the coordinating punch to cut a whale from the designer series paper. If you look closely at my card below, you’ll see the whale is not a stamped image.
Whale Done Bundle Card Details:
- Cut a card base 5-1/2″ x 11″ from Balmy Blue cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- For the first layer, use Shaded Spruce cardstock cut 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″ and attach to the front of the card base.
- From the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper, select desired background design and cut 4″ x 5-1/4″. Attach to the shaded spruce layer on the card.
- Using the whale pattern of the designer series paper, cut a large whale with the coordinating Whale Builder Punch.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock using the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
- Then, stamp the sentiment from the Whale Done Stamp Set onto the Whisper White label using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. TIP: position ithe sentiment on the left side of the label so whale can overhang label.
- Attach label to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Next, add the whale using a Mini Glue Dot on the head area and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the tail section.
- To complete the card front, embellish by adding Artistry Blooms Adhesive Backed Sequins.
Isn’t this a fun card?! Grab this bundle and start creating, then share your design with me in the comments section.
The full list of materials is located under the Project Materials section at the bottom of the post.
The July 3D Tutorial Bundle is available!
Would you like the July 3D Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the July 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and July 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the July 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
Also, Stampin’ Up! is making it even better to order this month…check out the Bonus Days info below.