The Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion is ending! Today, September 30, is the last day to take advantage of the Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion. If you register online to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator before 11:50 PM (MT), you will receive additional products with your Starter Kit. In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 USD worth of products), you will also receive enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set. You’ll be ready to start making cards as soon as your Starter Kit arrives. Even better if planning to host an event, you’ll have the supplies to begin immediately.
Here are the contents in each of the card packs:
Granny Apple Green card pack contents (8 packs)
8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Granny Apple Green Cardstock
3″x 4″ Bermuda Bay Cardstock
3″x 4″ Coastal Cabana Cardstock
3/4″x 4″ Daffodil Delight Cardstock
5-3/4″ x 4-3/8″ Whisper White Envelope
Coastal Cabana card pack contents (8 packs)
2-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ Whisper White Cardstock
2-3/4″ x 4″ Daffodil Delight Cardstock
3″ x 4″ Bermuda Bay Cardstock
8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ Coastal Cabana Cardstock
5-3/4″ x 4-3/8″ Whisper White Envelope
Plus as an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you’ll receive a minimum of 20% discount on your orders! You’re not required to hold events or classes but can enjoy the discount on your personal papercrafting supply purchases. If you wish to pursue the business opportunity of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’m here to offer support. Act today! The Get & Go Promotion is ending and won’t be available after today.
To register and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, join here.
I’d love to welcome you to the Playtime with Player team!
Today is last day the September 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month the projects are focusing on Halloween.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and September 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the September 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check back tomorrow, October 1, for a new 3D Tutorial Bundle offering. In addition, a Designer Series Paper Sale kicks-off. See you then…
Have you heard about the Craft and Carry Tote Opportunity? Did you see the Craft & Carry Tote in the Sale-a-Bration brochure?
You can get your own tote by joining as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration and get the Craft & Carry Tote as part of your Starter Kit! You can select up to $175 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise in your starter kit plus get the tote in your kit for just $129. Free shipping on the order too!
The question often asked:
Do I have to sell, host classes or workshops or make this a business?
Answer: No, absolutely not. There are no requirements to do so. You can simply enjoy the demonstrator discount and become a member of my Playtime with Paper group. If you join, you will need to submit $300 in product orders by 6/30/2019.
Best of all, it’s a great way to purchase the additional crafting tools you’ve been wanting.
Contact me today to learn how you can get your Craft & Carry Tote and enjoy the Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator benefits.
I hope you can appreciate how much the tote can hold. Make it a part of your craft supplies and enjoy the luxury of having your supplies handy.
Click HERE to Join my team and get your Craft and Carry Tote.
Thanks for stopping by & happy stamping!
Download the Annual Catalog
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Visit the Clearance Rack for unadvertised specials
Sign up for my newsletter
10% Off Coordinating Product Bundles
You can still join my stamping family and become part of my team. But today is the last day. Stampin’ Up!’s recruiting promotion will allow you to join my team (Playtime with Paper) and get a FREE ink pad assortment!. You also get to choose the color family you want. While it’s a great to be a part of Stampin’ Up!, joining my team is very exciting as well. This promotion allows you to start your own business, do what you love and make some extra cash along the way. Or you always have the option to remain a hobby demonstrator and enjoy getting a discount on your product purchases. Remember, the special ends on July 31st, so take advantage now and have fun with the Playtime with Paper team. It’s the perfect time to become a demonstrator.
Stampin Color Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018 and Join My Family
Here are the details:
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors. ($67.50 value)
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those in the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- New demonstrators who submit their IDA before July 1 or after July 31 will not be eligible for this promotion.
Here is a flyer for the Stampin Color Promotion that you can click on and download to keep showing all the color families available.
Joining is easy and I”m always happy to help. If you have any questions about the kit or signing up, please let me know.
Shop the Designer Series Paper Sale through the end of July
Join My Team with the Stampin’ Color Family Promotion
Shop my online store anytime
The 2018-2019 Annual Catalog
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!