Each week the Playtime with Paper team holds a design challenge. For this past week, a Color Challenge using Flirty Flamingo, Shaded Spruce and Coastal Cabana was selected. I chose the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. This is a new stamp set available for purchase starting today. (WOOHOO!) The stamp set is part of the In Good Taste Suite that includes other coordinating products. Notice the touches of gold foil leaves? They are another new product so read card details to learn where you can find them.
- Create a card base using Coastal Cabana cardstock (5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score in center at 4-1/4″ and fold).
- On a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner using Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin’ Pad. Next using the leaves stamp and Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad, stamp the leaves . NOTE: ink stamp once and stamp 3 times before inking stamp again. Attach to the card base.
- Cut a 4″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock and texture emboss using the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Add to lower front of the card.
- Stamp the flower onto a 3″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White cardstock using Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad. Fussy cut with paper snips. Color the flower with the Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend Marker.
- Attach gold leaves from the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper to the back of the flower. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the flower to the card front overlapping the Shaded Spruce layer.
- Complete by embellishing with the gold Metallic Pearls.
The 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is now available for you to order from. The catalog is online via the Catalog tab or email me if you would like a print copy.
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for June is K3A9P6XS. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!