Bewitching Stars Treat Bags
It’s time to prepare for Halloween! Today’s project features Bewitching Stars Treat Bags. The “bewitching” in the title comes from using the Bewitching Bundle in the Stampin’ Up! July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. The bundle contains the Bewitching Stamp Set and the Witch Hat Builder Punch. In the same catalog, you’ll find the Stars Treat Bags. The treat bags are sturdy and will make the perfect table favor to stand at each place setting. And for the sentiment, you’ll find the “Boo!” stamp in the Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set (or select your favorite Halloween sentiment to use!)
Bewitching Stars Treat Bags Project Details:
- Stamp the witch hat and the shoes with legs images onto Basic White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. TIP: the Stamparatus is the perfect tool to use when stamping the images.
- If you selected the dotted witch hat as above, select your desired Stampin’ Blends colors to color the dots. Also, color the leggings and buckle on the shoes. Colors used on my project were: Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Real Red and Daffodil Delight.
- Use the coordinating Witches Hat Builder Punch to cut the hat shape.
- Fussy cut the shoes with legs image (or if you own a Scan & Cut or other electronic scan/die cutting machine, the image can be easily cut. NOTE: use a pencil to connect the two legs together so they cut in one piece – erase after cutting)
- Add the witch hat to the legs then attach to the lower right front edge of the Stars Treat Bag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- If desired, stamp Boo! onto Basic White cardstock using Parakeet Party. If you have the retired circle punches, 3/4″ & 1″, use them to cut the sentiment and a piece of black cardstock to layer the sentiment. Otherwise, use the smallest two Stylish Shapes circle dies.
- Loop into a bow shape the Parakeet 1/8″ Metallic Woven Ribbon and attach to the treat bag using Stampin’ Seal+. Next, add the layered sentiment over the bow using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Next is the fun part – fill the bag with treats!!!
The Starter Kit promotion is ongoing through October 31. Now is a great time to join Stampin’ Up!
When autumn rolls around, do you start thinking about cozy Christmas crafting projects? This November, Paper Pumpkin delivers this and more with its one-of-a-kind, holiday-themed crafting experience. This festive kit includes 12 fun, sparkly gift tags and (as always!) an exclusive stamp set—plus everything you need for a successful holiday crafting experience.
ABOUT THE KIT – “From the North Pole”
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
North Pole Sacks Add-On
Item Number: 162416 Item Price: $4.00 USD
- Includes 12 food-safe paper bags
- Create fun packaging for your seasonal gifts and treats
- Features a festive design in Crumb Cake
- Bag size: 4″ x 6″
Be sure to register no later than November 10, 2022 to receive the Paper Pumpkin “From the North Pole” tag kit. Click here to register.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program:
Thank you for shopping with me. Be sure to track your orders on my Customer Loyalty form.
Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Again, thank you for placing your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!
SHOP ONLINE: Click on any of the product photos below to shop online with me (Margaret Knight). Thank you!