In an earlier post, I noted I am the guest stamper this February for the Luv 2 Stampin GA group. Each week, I share a project featuring the Field Journal Stamp Set. This week’s project highlights the Field Journal Blueberries. And yes, I did fussy cut but not a difficult image to use with this technique. To accompany this week’s card, a Love You Always treat box has been gussied up!
Field Journal Blueberries Card & Treat Box Details:
- Card base is Seaside Spray cardstock (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score and fold at 4-1/4″).
- Prepare the second layer of Night of Navy cardstock (5-1/4″ x 4″) by topping it with a piece of Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper (3-3/4″ x 5″). NOTE: if you select the pattern on this card sample, pay close attention to the direction of the pattern when cutting. (Guess why I added the note!!!) Do not add to card base at this time.
- Using the blueberries stamp from the Field Journal Stamp Set, stamp three (3) images using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock. If you wish to embellish envelope, stamp it also. Use the following Stampin’ Blends to color: berries – Dark Seaside Spray & Light Night of Navy, leaves – Light & Dark Granny Apple Green. Fussy cut the blueberries using paper snips.
- Select the sentiment from the Field Journal Stamp Set and stamp onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Night of Navy Classic Stamp Pad. Cut using the stitched rectangle from the Ornate Layers Dies.
- Wrap Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon around the Night of Navy/Designer Series Paper layer and tie into a bow. Optional: add a sprig of the Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon to the metallic ribbon before tying the bow.
- Position sentiment and two of the blueberry images onto the card front overlapping the ribbon.
- Cut the Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper to cover the box top and sides. Attach with Stampin’ Seal+ or multipurpose liquid adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Parcels & Petals Stamp Set using Night of Navy Classic Stamp Pad onto Basic White cardstock. Cut using the Ornate Layers Die. Also, use dies to cut a scrap of Night of Navy cardstock to layer the sentiment.
- Add the sentiment to box top using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Complete by adding the last blueberry image and a small Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon bow.
- Lastly – FILL the box with treats. Mine holds chocolate covered blueberries to give to a special someone!!!
Don’t overlook ordering the Field Journal Stamp Set! It’s versatility makes it a great addition to any stamp collection.
Sale-A-Bration ends on Sunday so you’ll want to take advantage of the FREE products available. Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions of the year. During Sale-A-Bration you can earn FREE products with qualifying purchases. The FREE products are in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Click here to Shop With Me and view the online Sale-A-Bration brochure under the Sales and Specials tab.
An additional bonus – if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family and becoming a member of my Playtime with Paper group.
Don’t delay if you wish to take advantage of FREE products!
MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe here to receive the March kit. The last day to order is March 10 but don’t delay, supplies may be limited near the end of the promotion.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. And for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
The host code for February is: WJG4ZYAK. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.