The past six weeks have been rather hectic but I’m back, ready to share and announce some exciting changes. But first, it’s time to Sale-A-Brate! If you’re new to Stampin’ Up!, you may not have heard about the happiest time of the Stampin’ Up! year. It’s called Sale‑A‑Bration, and it lasts from 5 January–28 February 2021. During Sale-A-Bration for every $50 order (before tax & shipping), you can select FREE products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. Even better, the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog is now available for you to order from so have fun shopping!!!
Here’s a photo of one of my favorite products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure!
Plus if you join Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you’ll receive a package of the Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! (a value of almost $60) There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family and becoming a member of my Playtime with Paper team.
- Stampin’ Up! recently announced that the paper plant manufacturing our Whisper White products had to permanently close due to COVID. While it’s sad that another company has fallen victim to the pandemic, Stampin’ Up! searched and located a manufacturer with paper standards that work beautifully with Stampin’ Up! inks and blends. The result is a product name change (no longer Whisper White but Basic White) and new product numbers. Below is the list of new Basic White Products and item numbers:
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ CARDSTOCK (159276)
- BASIC WHITE 8-1/2″ X 11″ THICK CARDSTOCK (159229)
- BASIC WHITE 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) CARDSTOCK (159231)
- BASIC WHITE MEDIUM ENVELOPES (159236)
- BASIC WHITE NOTE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159232)
- BASIC WHITE 3″ X 3″ (7.6 X 7.6 CM) ENVELOPES (159233)
- BASIC WHITE ASSORTED MEMORIES & MORE CARDS & ENVELOPES (159234)
- The new Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine is now available for order!
- On a personal note regarding my blog. Starting new week, I will post a project one day a week (Wednesday). Don’t fret though – I will be offering more projects via my business Facebook page, on Instagram and on my You Tube channel. Just click on each of the links and be sure to follow me on all the sources to receive project ideas!
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. And for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
Happy crafting (and happy shopping!)