In my last post, photos of the Gilded Autumn Suite from the August – December Mini Catalog were shared. So for today’s post, I am sharing one of the cards I have made using products from the suite. There’s much to like in this suite but the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper is absolutely gorgeous! The elegant designs in earthy colors and papers with copper and gold foil make it difficult to decide which side of the paper you want to use. Even better, is that some of the images can be cut using the Autumn Punch Pack. Combine the designer series paper with the Beautiful Autumn Bundle, add the Acorn Trinkets and the Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack and you’ve got lots to use for designing Fall card and projects.
For my project, I am using three designs from the Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper. Notice how well the different patterns blend together? The Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso combine to provide a beautiful color scheme.
Recreating the card:
- Card base is Cajun Craze cut 5-1/2″ x 11″, scored at 4-1/4″ and folded.
- The Gilded Autumn Designer Series layers are: 5-1/4″ x 4″, 5-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ and 2″ x 3-1/2″. Add the layers to the card base using Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set onto a 3/4″ x 3″ strip of Very Vanilla cardstock using Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad. Cut decorate ends on the sentiment label using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- On a scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp two oak leaves using Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad and one maple leaf using Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad. TIP: when stamping the interior of each leaf, stamp off one time onto a scrap of paper before stamping inside the outline image.
- After stamping the leaves, use the coordinating punches from the Autumn Punch Pack to cut.
- Add the label to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals (refer to photo for placement).
- Complete by embellishing with the cut leaves and adding a small bow tied using the Copper Metallic Ribbon from the Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Of course, don’t forget to embellish the envelope and the card interior!
For the next step, add the beautiful Gilded Autumn Suite of products to your “must have” order list for creating Fall projects. You can select the entire product suite or individual products under the Project Materials section below.
Be sure to check out the new Online Store by clicking here. When viewing the new Online Store, be sure to check in the upper left hand corner for the Shopping With notice. You should see my name listed.
The August 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month it features the Nothing’s Better Than product bundle.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store from now – August 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the August 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com so I can send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!