Yesterday, the monthly card class met via ZOOM. Even though it’s virtual, it is fun to be able to continue creating together with others. One of the cards from the class features products from the Gilded Autumn Suite Collection. I’ve titled the card “Falling Leaves & Acorns” since the title describes the design of the page of paper for the background layer. Perfect for creating fall themed cards is the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s a beautiful paper collection. The Beautiful Autumn Bundle from the suite includes the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set and the coordinating Autumn Punch Pack. Woohoo – the punch pack coordinates with the leaves and acorns in the specialty designer series paper. Y’all know I love it when a punch or die coordinates with the designer series paper!
Card Materials and Details:
• Cajun Craze cardstock: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and folded at 4-1/4″ to create the card base.
• Mint Macaron cardstock: 5-1/4” x 4” for Layer 1; strip for embossing 3-3/4” x 1-1/4”
• Layer 2: Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper and pieces for punching leaves & acorn
• Very Vanilla cardstock: 1” x 3 1/4” for label; 5” x 4-1/4” for interior
• Punches: Autumn Punch Pack & Lovely Labels Pick a Punch
For the sentiment use the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set and Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad. Use the Greenery Embossing Folder to texture emboss the 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″ Mint Macaron strip. Cut 3 equal pieces of Linen Thread and tie into a small bow to embellish the sentiment label.
NOTE: The next ZOOM card class is September 21, 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. EST. Drop me an email if you’d like to attend and I’ll send you the details.
A list of the Project Materials is at the bottom of this post. You can place your order by clicking on the products you wish to purchase. If desired, you may order the entire Gilded Autumn Suite Collection or the separate components used for the Falling Leaves & Acorns card. Thank you for selecting to order from my store. I appreciate your support.
Don’t forget if you earned $5 Bonus Days coupon codes last month, August is the month to use them! Redeem them on or before August 31, 2020. Be sure to check out the Online Store by clicking here. When viewing the Online Store, be sure to check in the upper left hand corner for the Shopping With notice. You should see my name listed.
Still available is the August 3D Tutorial Bundle! This month it features the Nothing’s Better Than product bundle. You’ll want to get it before September 1st.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store from now – August 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the August 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com so I can send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
The host code for August is: JUU2YA39. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.