While waiting for delivery of my new product order, I continue to create cards using the items from my preorder. One of the suites demonstrators could order early is the Flowers for Every Season Suite. The suite is full of products that coordinate. For today’s Celebrate with Sunflowers card, the Flowers for Every Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper provides a beautiful floral base for the sentiment. With the colorful designs in the paper, it makes it easy to create beautiful cards. The designer series paper design incorporates the new 2020-2022 In Colors, so I used the coordinating cardstock for the card. The sentiment and leaf embellishments are in the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle which is also part of the Flowers for Every Season Suite.
- Card base: Cut Cinnamon Cider cardstock 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score at 4-1/4″ and fold.
- First Layer: Bumblebee cardstock cut to 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the Cinnamon Cider cardstock card base.
- Cut the sunflower print from the Flowers for Every Season Designer Series paper to 5″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere to the Bumblebee cardstock layer.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set on the center of a 1-1/2″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Cut using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Using the Sunflowers Dies, cut 2 of the large leaves and the coordinating leaf veins from Just Jade cardstock. Assemble the leaves by adding the veins to the coordinating leaf. TIP: Use the Adhesive Sheets for the leaf veins. This makes it easy to attach to the coordinating leaf base.
- Add the leaves to the back of the sentiment label with adhesive and then attach the label to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow using the Bumblebee In Color 1/4″ Ribbon and add to the side of the sentiment label.
- Embellish the label using the Cinnamon Cider Enamel Dots from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots collection.
Under the Project Materials section, you’ll find links to the products used for this card. You can purchase the entire Flowers for Every Season Suite or just the individual components that you prefer.
The June Tutorial Bundle is available for purchase.
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and June 30, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the June 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
You can place your product orders directly via my online store. Or, you can also order via the links under Project Materials (either the bundle or individual components).
According to the latest tracking, the Big Brown Truck is nearby! So my order of new products will be arriving soon. Guess what I’ll be doing the remainder of the day?!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for June is K3A9P6XS. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!