Do you need to make a birthday card for a youngster? If so, the Bonanza Buddies Bundle is perfect for creating a fun, cheerful card. In addition to the bundle’s stamp set and coordinating dies, the Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper features party animals and prints for celebrating. Even better, some of the images can be cut out using the Bonanza Dies. Note: the Birthday Bonanza Suite of products is retiring and only available through June 2 or while supplies last. I’ll be keeping this fun bundle and have ordered extra designer series paper to use on cards for youngsters in age and youngsters at heart!
And carry the fun to the card interior…
- Card Base Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″ and fold
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
- Layer 1: 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Coordinating pattern for tag: 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Coordinating pattern for pennant: 1-1/2″ x 4″
- Scrap for hat
- Strip for interior: 3/4″ x 4″
- Select an animal image from the Designer Series Paper
- Whisper White cardstock:
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ for interior
- 1-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ for sentiment
- Bonanza Dies
- So Sentimental Bundle (So Sentimental Stamp Set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies)
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon: 4″
- Assorted Pompoms
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
Card Directions & Assembly:
- Attach the Layer 1 Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the Daffodil Delight card base.
- Using the tag die from the Bonanza Dies cut a tag from the coordinating pattern DSP. Also, use the pennant die and the party hat die to cut the shapes from the DSP.
- Cut the animal selected from the DSP with the coordinating die from the Bonanza Dies.
- Stamp sentiment from the So Sentimental Stamp Set onto Whisper White cardstock and cut with the coordinating Stitched So Sweetly Die.
- Assemble tag:
- Thread the Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon through the tag top. TIP: add a mini glue dot to the back of the ribbon to hold it in place
- Add sentiment to the tag (refer to photo for placement)
- Attach party hat to top of animal. Use a mini glue dot to add a pompom to the top of the hat.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the animal to the tag.
- Add the completed tag to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the card interior, add the pennant across the top and the DSP strip on bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.
- If desired, stamp “Happy Birthday” on the interior panel. Sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set.
Don’t you just love it when dies and designer series paper images coordinate? It makes card creating so easy!
Just a reminder:
Be sure to check the Last-Chance Products list to order the Bonanza Buddies Bundle and coordinating Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper before the products retire. Even better, order the entire Birthday Bonanza Suit Bundle and you’ll receive additional products that coordinate. The final day to order the last-chance products is June 2 or while supplies last.
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for May is R929JEAV. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!