Since Labor Day has come and gone, it signals the transition from summer into fall celebrations. So despite having temperatures near 100 this week, the monthly card class theme was projects focusing on Fall and Halloween. One such project is a Halloween card. It features products from the Monster Bash product bundle. The Monster Bash Suite is full of coordinating products that will help you prepare for fun Halloween festivities. Today’s card features the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set, the Ornate Frames Dies, the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder and the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper. You can purchase the entire Monster Bash Suite (Item #153485). It includes all the materials on the featured card plus the Coffin Treat Boxes, Basic Black Scalloped Edge Ribbon and Monster Bash Enamel Shapes. Or if you prefer, the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set and the coordinating Ornate Frames can be purchased in the Spooktacular Bash Bundle.
- To form card base, cut Terracotta Tile cardstock (5-1/2″ x 11″, score and fold at 4-1/4″).
- The next layer is Crushed Curry cardstock (5-1/4″x 4″). To texture emboss the panel, use the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder. Attach to the Terracotta Tile card base using Snail Adhesive.
- On Very Vanilla cardstock, stamp the sentiment and the vampire using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. TIP: Use the Stamparatus when stamping (especially for the vampire) so you can double stamp to get a complete stamped image. After stamping, cut the shapes using the Ornate Frames Dies. Also, cut a scroll frame from Terracotta Tile cardstock. Attach the vampire to the scroll using Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a 2-7/8″x 2-7/8″ square of the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper. Attach it to a 3″ x 3″ square of Basic Black cardstock with Snail Adhesive. Wrap black ribbon around the square and tie into a knotted bow. Adhere to the card front using adhesive.
- Finish card front by adding the vampire scroll and sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To complete the look, stamp the envelope and the card interior with some of the fun stamps from the Spooktacular Bash Stamp Set!
You’ll have lots of fun creating Halloween projects with the Monster Bash Suite of products!
Reminder: You can place your order by clicking on the items under Project Materials. In the month of September, for every $50 order (before shipping & taxes), you’ll receive a Thank You gift of the Shimmery Crystal Effects from me. Thank you for your support and I appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by…Happy Crafting!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for September is: J96YXBD3. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!