Today is my husband’s birthday so I decided to use the On to Adventure stamp set stamp set to create his birthday card. Since his retirement, he spends several days a week playing golf. So when I saw the On To Adventure stamp set, I knew the golfer would get lots of use. The Well Written Dies provide the birthday greeting and help keep the focus on the golfer. If you’ve not seen the set, be sure to check it out in the Annual Catalog on page 28. In addition to the golfer, there are three other stamps that can be combined with other sets to create fun cards. And the Well Written dies provide a variety of sentiment options.
- Night of Navy cardstock (8-1/2″ x 5-12″, scored & folded at 4-1/4″) creates the card base.
- A 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of See A Silhouette Designer Series Paper is the second layer.
- Card front layer is Whisper White cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″).
- With Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the golfer onto a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Color, as desired, with Stampin’ Blends. The Stampin’ Blends colors used for this card are Ivory, Dark Night of Navy, Dark Balmy Blue, Light Granny Apple Green, Light Smoky Slate, Light and Dark Crumb Cake. Cut using the medium circle in the Stitched Shapes Dies. With Snail Adhesive, layer onto a Night of Navy cardstock circle cut using the Layering Circles Dies.
- Cut sentiment from of Night of Navy cardstock using the Well Written Dies. To adhere to the card front, lightly sponge Multipurpose Liquid Glue onto the back of each word and place on the card front. TIP: use a sponge dauber. Rinse after use then label the dauber to use specifically for applying liquid glue.
- Crisscross Braided Linen trim across upper portion of card. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the golfer to the card over the crisscross.
Be sure to check out all of the stamps in the On To Adventure stamp set. The stamp designs with the shaded areas make coloring easy to do.
Just a reminder – BONUS DAYS are here!
For every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1-31. There is no limit to the number of Bonus Days coupon codes you can receive. The coupon codes are sent via email. If you earn multiple coupon codes in a single order, all of the coupon codes will be in one email.
WANT MORE SAVINGS ON YOUR ORDERS?
Now is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! with the EXTRA! EXTRA! promotion. From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional dollars to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. The bonus at initial sign up allows you to select $30 more than usual. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. What’s great is the coupon code is valid until October 31, 2019 so you can use it when ordering product from the soon to be released Holiday Catalog. Click here to read more details and join the fun!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for July is: 9HRS3HHQ.
Please use Host Code only if your order is less under $150. You will receive the host rewards if your order exceeds $150!