|Gift Card Holder using Stampin’ Up! Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags, Zoo Babies Stamp Set & Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper|
Gift card holder instructions:
1. Place Kraft bag on scoring board with sealed end against the top left corner of scoring board.
2. Score at the 3″ mark, fold and run bone folder across fold to create a crease.
3. To create band around bag, wrap and seal a 2 1/4″ x 10 1/2″ piece of Designer Series around the folded bag. This will hold the folded section in place creating 2 pockets (one for the gift card & one for a note card). To add a touch of flair, I tied 7/8″ natural cotton ribbon around band. The ribbon has been retired but is still available, while supplies last, in the Clearance section.
4. The monkey from the Zoo Babies Stamp set and greeting was stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock using Chocolate Chip ink, punched and layered on a scallop punched from Chocolate Chip card stock.
5. Very Vanilla card stock (4″ x 4″) was punched on two corners using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to create a note card insert.
When I’m short on time and need a quick gift card holder, this style has become my “go to” design.
Take note, the Zoo Babies stamp set and the Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper are retiring on May 31. You’ll want to place your order soon before they’re gone!