Hope that you’ve not fallen prey to the pranksters today! Instead of pulling pranks, I have decided to offer rewards!!! During the month of April for each purchase over $50 (excluding tax and shipping), you will receive a “$5 off certificate” which you can redeem on a future purchase. The certificates will be sent electronically or through US Mail, your option. If your purchase is over $100 (excluding tax and shipping), you will receive two certificates, and so forth.
This week for “Monday Mishmash”, I had planned to show you a card using a combination of traditional stamping and MDS2. However, the April Fools’ Gremlins have been playing havoc with my printer so instead I’ve created a Gift Card Holder using a Medium Envelope.
|Gift card holder made from Stampin’ Up Medium Envelope|
- Cut 2 pieces of Midnight Muse CS: 4 5/8″ x 3″ and 1 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (use corner punch to clip edges of this piece.)
- Fold medium envelope in half and crease using bone folder. Open and cut a “V” shape in the flap. Seal the left size of the envelope flap. See photos below:
- Use Midnight Muse Stampin’ Write Marker to color stamps. Stamp images onto envelope and “Happy Birthday to You” on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla CS.
- Use scissors to trim the birthday greeting from the cardstock and use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to the Midnight Muse CS. Adhere this tag to stamped envelope base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the folded envelope to the 4 5/8″ x 3″ Midnight Muse CS using SNAIL adhesive.
- Insert gift card! It is not shown but you may also use a hole punch to create small opening to run ribbon through. Tie closed after inserting gift card.