Since Spring has arrived and despite the unseasonably cool weather, buds are opening and peeks of early bloomers are starting to show. These snippets of Spring were the inspiration for using the Secret Garden Stamp and Framelits to create this card.
|Perfect for a quick note to a dear friend!|
Secret Garden Framelits
Scoring Tool and Bone Folder
3/16″ Corner Rounder
Scotch Brand Removable Tape
- Cut Whisper White CS – card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″ and card layer: 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Score card base at 5 1/2″, fold in half and use bone folder to create card of 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Use corner round to soften the front and back card non-folded edges. Set card base aside.
- On card layer, stamp leaves using VersaMark and emboss using Wild Wasabi Emboss Powder. Refer to photo for placement.
- Stamp “hey there friend” onto card layer using StazOn Jet Black. Refer to photo for placement.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White CS, use VersaMark to stamp 3 flowers from Secret Garden stamp set (two of one flower style and one from another). Emboss one with Melon Mambo and the other two with Tangerine Tango.
- With stamping sponge and Marina Mist ink, use a circular motion to apply a light blue background to the entire card layer.
- Attach card layer to card base using SNAIL adhesive.
- Cut embossed flowers using Secret Garden Framelits and Big Shot. Hint: use removable tape to secure framelit on cutting board of Big Shot.
- Attach flowers to card layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To purchase any of the items used in the project, click here.