Hi everyone! This week I am excited to share with you some wildlife themed cards. In a recent card class, participants prepared a collection of note cards featuring several of the wildlife stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! So of course, Wildlife Wonder was one of the stamp sets to use. The animals and the sentiments in the set are perfect for masculine themed cards too. Each of the animals from the stamp set became the focal point on the clean and simple cards. These animal inspired note cards are perfect all-occasion cards. And don’t skip the information on the October Kit To Go. It’s in the reminders section.
Below is a closer look at each Wildlife Wonder Note Card with the materials used for each card ( note: all cards use the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set and the Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes)
Wolf Note Card:
- Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″
- Basic Gray Cardstock: 3″ x 3″
- Basic White Card Stock: 3″ x 3″
- Basic Gray Classic Ink Pad
- Optional: Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends (to color stone below wolf)
- Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon
- Charming Sentiments Stamp Set
- Layering Circles Die
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Owl Note Card:
- Sahara Sand Cardstock: 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ (layering piece); 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ (for owl)
- Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper: 4-1/2″ x 3″
- Basic White Cardstock: scrap for sentiment
- Charming Sentiment Bundle
- Sahara Sand Classic Ink Pad
- Stylish Shapes Dies
Bear Note Card:
- Ring of Love Designer Series Paper: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (NOTE: Sale-a-Bration Ring of Love Designer Series Paper (no longer available, substitute with Happy Forest Friends Designer Series Paper)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ (for stamping bear image – fussy cut after stamping)
- Layering Circles Dies (cut circle in Designer Series Paper for sentiment)
- Classic Stampin’ Pads:
- Night of Navy (sentiment)
- Soft Suede (bear)
- Rustic Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
I hope these card have inspired you! Order a pack of the Note Cards & Envelopes along with the Wildlife Wonder Stamp Set and create multiple sets. A set of note cards is a great gift!
Every week in the month of September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a selection of discounted products. Discounts and product selection will vary from week to week. Click here to view this week’s deals.
Stampin’ Up! has created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog. These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog.
These stamp sets and dies are available separately or as a bundle. By buying the bundle, you will save 10% off the retail price. See all the Perfect Partners Sets here.
MONTHLY CARD KIT TO-GO
This month’s card kit features the Hello Harvest Bundle.
The kit includes the materials to make 4 cards: precut cardstock and Designer Series Paper, texture embossed elements, embellishments and ribbon (stamp set bundle is not included – you can substitute or add on the stamp set if desired). You will receive PDF instructions for assembling each card and a video link.
Kit fee (includes shipping) $20. Register here – Events.
Optional add-on: Hello Harvest Bundle (Hello Harvest Stamp Set & coordinating Rustic Pumpkin Dies) place your order here.
Please note: the last day to order the Hello Harvest Kit To-Go is Friday, September 23, 2022. Kits will be mailed and tutorials emailed no later than October 8, 2022.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program:
Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!