The project today is a triple panel floral card. When I need to make multiple cards of one design, I like to use panels of repeat designs. The repeat designs can either be stamped images or designer series paper images. So for this card, the Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper provides the repeat floral design. Notice the texture? Each of the panels is texture embossed using the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
Recreating the card:
- Create a card base using Poppy Parade cardstock cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″. Score and fold at 4-1/4″.
- Cut 3 strips of Just Jade cardstock: 4″ x 1-11/16″.
- Cut 3 strips of the Flowers for Everything Designer Series Paper: 3-7/8″ x 1-9/16″.
- Attach the designer series paper to the Just Jade cardstock strips. Then, texture embellish using the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Evenly space the layered strips onto the card base front and attach using Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Meant to Be Stamp Set onto a 2-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Then cut using the Stitched Shapes Dies (2nd smallest oval).
- Using the 2nd largest oval from the Stitched Shapes Dies, cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Just Jade cardstock. Next, add the sentiment label using Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the layered sentiment label to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with the Crushed Curry resin dots from the Playing with Patterns Resin Dots. Then add a Just Jade Ribbon bow.
You can use the triple panel card design for portrait or landscape cards. Plus, adjusting your sentiment label and adding a few more embellishments enables you many design possibilities.
Be sure to check out the new Online Store by clicking here. When viewing the new Online Store, be sure to check in the upper left hand corner for the Shopping With notice. You should see my name listed. Don’t forget if you earned $5 Bonus Days coupon codes last month, August is the month to use them!
The August 3D Tutorial Bundle is available! This month it features the Nothing’s Better Than product bundle.
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store from now – August 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE.
2. Purchase the August 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com so I can send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
The host code for August is: JUU2YA39. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). If your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.