Today’s project is a fun “faux” shaker card featuring the Playing In The Rain Bundle. This easy to assemble shaker card uses a clear envelope instead of window sheets and foam adhesive strips. It’s so easy!!! Trust me – once you make one, you’ll want to create more. In addition to the Playing In The Rain bundle, the coordinating Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper helps create a playful scene on the card. Be sure to watch the assembly video to learn how to make this fun card.
Cutting Dimensions for the Playing In The Rain “Faux” Shaker Card:
- Balmy Blue Cardstock (Base: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score/fold at 4-1/4″; for frame die cut: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″)
- Smoky Slate Cardstock (5-5/16″ x 3-5/8″)
- Rain or Shine Specialty Designer Series Paper (rain layer: 5″ x 3-3/4″; dog with umbrella – fussy cut; fox with umbrella -die cut)
- Basic White Cardstock (2-1/2″ x 2″ for sentiment; 4″ x 5-1/4″ for interior)
- Basic Black Cardstock (4″ x 1-1/2″ for bridge die cut)
Now for a few Reminders…
The April Card Class features the Sweet Citrus Bundle. Click here for registration details. The last day to register for a To-Go Kit is April 10, 2023.
Check out the Online Exclusive Products…just click on the image below
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program:
Thank you for shopping with me. Be sure to track your orders on my Customer Loyalty form.
Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Again, thank you for placing your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Crafting!