It’s a new month and to kick it off, we have the May 3D Tutorial Bundle! In addition to the May 3D Tutorial Bundle, the team is featuring a blog hop. We’re each sharing a project created to coordinate with our tutorial project. This month’s tutorial bundle feature a variety of creative projects.
Remember, the projects designed for the 3D tutorial bundle aren’t available elsewhere online. Therefore, you’ll receive EXCLUSIVE projects in the tutorial bundle. In addition, both Imperial and Metric measurements are included for each project.
Now for a Sneak Peek of the May 3D projects…
The card below coordinates with my 3D project and is great to use when you need a card with a masculine theme. Be sure to “hop along” following the links at the bottom of this page to check out the other projects from the 3D Tutorial Bundle Design Team.
- Card Base: Balmy Blue (5-1/2″ x 11″, score at 4-1/4″ and fold to create card)
- Add 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ piece of the striped Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper to the card base using adhesive.
- Cut the compass design of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″) and attach to the striped layer on the card.
- On a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the small sailboat from the Sailing Home Stamp Set using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad. Color the boat using Balmy Blue Light Stampin’ Blends Marker and Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends Marker. Cut using the coordinating Smooth Sailing Dies.
- Stamp the “You Are My True North” sentiment using Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad onto a 1/2″ x 3″ strip of Whisper White cardstock.
- Wrap the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine around the card twice and tie creating a small bow. To hold in place, add a Mini Glue Dot beneath the knot of the bow.
- Add the sentiment and the sailboat to the lower front area of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish by adding a Sail Away Trinket onto the card with a Mini Glue Dot.
- If desired, embellish the envelope by stamping the compass with Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad on a lower corner.
The Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, the Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine and the Sail Away Trinkets are retiring and offered on the Last-Chance List so grab them before they are gone!
Would you like the Tutorial Bundle?
You have several ways of receiving the 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 (before taxes and shipping) from my online store between now and May 31, 2020 and you’ll get the PDF for FREE. Note: be sure to register and allow me to contact you so I receive notice of your order and can send the tutorial.
2. Purchase the May 3D Tutorial Bundle PDF (a total of 6 tutorials) for $15.00. This is a one-time purchase. Simply drop me an email at creativestampingwithMargaret@gmail.com and I will send you a PayPal Invoice. Upon receipt of payment, I will send you the tutorial bundle.
3. Join my Playtime with Paper team! Team members always receive the tutorials for FREE!
You can place your product orders directly via my online store. Or, you can also order via the links under Project Materials (either the bundle or individual components).
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for May is R929JEAV. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards! Prior to completing your order, you will have the opportunity to enter the code into the blank space labeled Host Code. Thank you!