Have you looked closely at the beautiful Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper (pages 118-120 & 167) in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog? It is a designer paper that is much more beautiful when you actually see and feel it. I know when I first saw the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper in the catalog, I was not wowed. That certainly changed when I was able to see and feel the paper. The paper is a heavy weight paper that includes shiny, slightly embossed features on some of the pages. This makes the beautiful images “pop”. With the shiny, embossed features, the images such as the hummingbirds or flowers, are easy to fussy cut. Additionally, the specialty paper includes great designs to use as background layers. For the card below, the sentiment was chosen from the Love What You Do photopolymer stamp set.
- Create the card base using Thick Very Vanilla cardstock (8-1/2″ x 11″, score and fold at 4-1/4″).
- The second layer is a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Soft Suede cardstock. Before adhering to the card base, texture emboss with the Subtle 3-D Embossing Folder.
- The sentiment is stamped and then embossed using Clear Embossing Powder. First, using a 3″x 4″ piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and the Stamparatus, stamp the sentiment with Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad. IMPORTANT: Do not remove paper or stamp from the Stamparatus. Carefully, clean the stamp with Simply Shammy to remove the Soft Suede ink. Next, wipe paper with the Embossing Buddy and then stamp the sentiment again using Versamark Ink. Remove the stamped paper from the Stamparatus and sprinkle over the Versamark with Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Use Heat Tool to activate and set the Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Allow to cool, then cut shape with the die from the Wild Roses Die set. NOTE: Offset the sentiment when die cutting so that the sentiment is to the left side (refer to card photo). Attach to card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Select flowers and hummingbird from the Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP. Fussy cut using Paper Snips. Notice there’s an outline around the figures making it easy to fussy cut. Depending upon the flowers you select, you may wish to cut a few additional leaves to add behind the flowers.
- After cutting images, arrange and attach the flowers to the card front using Snail Adhesive.
- Add the hummingbird using Mini Stampin Dimensionals.
- Complete the card by adding Metallic Pearls embellishments.
All the products for this project are listed below in Project Materials. You can order by clicking directly on the image. I appreciate your business.
Just a reminder – BONUS DAYS are here!
For every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping), you will earn a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1-31. There is no limit to the number of Bonus Days coupon codes you can receive. The coupon codes are sent via email. If you earn multiple coupon codes in a single order, all of the coupon codes will be in one email.
WANT MORE SAVINGS ON YOUR ORDERS?
Now is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! with the EXTRA! EXTRA! promotion. From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional dollars to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. The bonus at initial sign up allows you to select $30 more than usual. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. What’s great is the coupon code is valid until October 31, 2019 so you can use it when ordering product from the soon to be released Holiday Catalog. Click here to read more details and join the fun!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for July is: 9HRS3HHQ.
Please use Host Code only if your order is less under $150. You will receive the host rewards if your order exceeds $150!