It’s such fun to give small “thinking of you” gifts and the 3″ x 6″ gusseted cellophane bags from Stampin’ Up! are the perfect size for such purpose. Naturally, the gift bag needs a gift tag and the one on the project below is quick and easy. This project is perfect for using up scraps of cardstock. Since we’re celebrating the arrival of Fall soon, leaves in Fall colors are used to embellish the tag. The Gather Together Bundle includes the Gather Together Stamp Set and the Gathered Leaves Dies. Can you see the dimension in the leaves? The dies not only cut but emboss! Details for creating the tag are listed below the project photo.
- To create tag base, cut a 1-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock. On one end of the cardstock, use the Delightful Tag Topper Punch to create the tag. Use the corner rounder section on the Detailed Trio Punch to round the edges on the opposite end of the tag.
- On the tag, stamp the large leaf from the Gather Together Stamp Set using Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Next, use the three leaves dies to cut a leaves from scraps of Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock and Cajun Craze cardstock. One leaf in each color was cut. TIP: By first lightly spritzing the cardstock with water and then cutting with the dies. The embossed impression is much deeper. Plus when the cardstock dries, the edges of the leaves curl just as Fall leaves curl.
- While the leaves are drying, stamp the sentiment from the Parcels and Petals Stamp Set (in the Annual Catalog) onto the tag using Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Once the cut leaves are dry, sponge Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink onto each leaf. Layer the leaves onto the tag below the sentiment using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- After adding your treats to the 3″ x 6″ cellophane bag, fold top over approximately 3/4″ and secure with a staple. Fold 3″ x 2″ piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper in half and secure to the bag by using Snail Adhesive on each side of fold. (you are sandwiching the bag top inside the Designer Series Paper)
- Finish by adding the gift tag to the bag with Mini Stampin Dimensionals and add a Cajun Craze Linen Thread bow using a mini glue dot.
In the month of September, for every $50 order (before shipping & taxes), you’ll receive a Thank You gift of the Shimmery Crystal Effects from me. Thank you for your support and I appreciate your business.
The Host Code for September is: J96YXBD3. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!