Where did the time go? Wednesday sped by and I’m late on my weekly Wednesday post! Hey, better late than never. No worries though, today I am sharing not one but three cards showcasing Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper. So, it’s worth the wait (LOL).
The paper is gorgeous and provides a beautiful background for cards. With it’s beauty, you can make gorgeous cards easily. Since I am in need of Thank You cards, I am using the same sentiment from the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set on all three of the cards. For all the cards, the same basic cardstock colors are used. But on two of the cards, I have “stepped up” the designs using the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate on one and Gilded Leafing Embellishment on another.
- The sentiment for all 3 of the cards is stamped onto Basic White cardstock and cut using a die from the Hippo & Friends Dies. Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots are added for extra embellishment.
- The base for card one is So Saffron cardstock with a layer of Terracotta Tile cardstock. For cards two and three, Terracotta Tile cardstock creates the base and a second layer of So Saffron cardstock is added.
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (3-3/4″ x 5″) creates the top layer on each card.
- For card one, the designer series paper is adhered to the Terracotta Tile cardstock layer before the cardstock layer is added to the card base. Wrap a piece of Terracotta Tile Ribbon (from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack) around the layer then adhere to the card base.
- On card two, the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate is layered atop the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper. Since the specialty acetate matches the designer series paper, it adds beautiful gold outlining to the print.
- And lastly, to step up card three, the coordinating Art Gallery Stamp Set is used to stamp 3 small flowers and Gilded Leaf Embellishment highlights the center of each. Two of the flowers are stamped using Terracotta Tile (stamp off onto a scrap of paper before stamping onto Basic White piece) and one flower stamped using So Saffron. After stamping the main piece with the inks, the inner piece is stamped with Versamark, Heat & Stick Powder is applied then activated with the Heat Tool. Once activated, the Gilded Leaf Embellishment is added and rubbed on each flower. Easy-peasy!
If you’re looking for lots of fun – definitely try the Gilded Leaf Embellishment!
It’s time to Sale-A-Brate!!! What is that you ask? Sale-A-Bration is one of our biggest promotions of the year. During Sale-A-Bration you can earn FREE products with qualifying purchases. The FREE products are in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Click here to Shop With Me and view the online Sale-A-Bration brochure under the Sales and Specials tab.
As an added bonus – if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
Sale-A-Bration is ongoing until February 28, 2021.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (2020-2021 Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. And for orders over $150, you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! Thank you for placing your order with me. You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. I sincerely appreciate your orders.
The current host code is: Z7RKF3MX. Please use this code if your order is $150 or less (before shipping & taxes). Remember, if your order is over $150, you will receive the host rewards.