Have you seen the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper on page 11 in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog? It is a gorgeous paper! The beauty of the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper is the elegant design. In my opinion, the catalog photos do not do justice for the paper! A vellum print from the designer paper creates the primary background layer on the card below. The Floral Romance Suite includes the Wonderful Romance bundle with the Wonderful Romance Stamp Set and Wonderful Framelits Dies. The sentiment and coordinating leaf embellishments are easily stamped and cut using the Wonderful Romance bundle. The beauty of the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) is that you do not need to add a lot of embellishment…let the paper be the feature!
- Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper (5″ x 3-3/4″)
- Wonderful Romance Bundle
- Pear Pizzazz Cardstock (card base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ – score at 5-1/2″; 3″ x 3-1/2″ for leaves)
- Scrap of Mossy Meadow cardstock for small leaves
- Whisper White Cardstock (card layer: 4″ x 5-1/4″, 2-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ for sentiment)
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Ink Pad
- Fresh Fig 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Frosted Flower Embellishments
- Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fold the Pear Pizzazz cardstock at score line to create a side fold card base.
- Attach the Whisper White cardstock layer to the Pear Pizzazz card base with adhesive.
- Use adhesive to attach the Floral Romance DSP to the Whisper White cardstock layer.
- Stamp sentiment from the Wonderful Romance Stamp Set with Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Ink onto the small piece of Whisper White cardstock. Use the die from the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies to cut the oval shape.
- Stamp the large leaves shape using Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Ink onto the Pear Pizzazz cardstock. Cut using coordinating framelit die. Use the small leaves dies to cut and emboss Pear Pizzazz cardstock to create three (3) leaves.
- With the leaf framelit (stem with 5 leaves), cut a scrap of Mossy Meadow cardstock. Trim the two (2) small leaves to use on front of sentiment.
- Layer the Pear Pizzazz leaf and the Mossy Meadow leaves behind the sentiment oval. Attach to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish the front of the card with the individual leaves and the Frosted Flower embellishments.
- Finish by adding a triple loop bow tied using Fresh Fig 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon.
Be sure to add the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper to your “must have” list! You will be able to create beautiful, elegant cards using the paper’s designs. Links for ordering are under the Project Materials tab located below.
Thanks for stopping by! Don’t forget to leave your comments below. Subscribe to receive an email of my posts.
Download the Annual Catalog
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Visit the Clearance Rack for unadvertised specials
Sign up for my newsletter
10% Off Coordinating Product Bundles
Sign up for Paper Pumpkin here for your monthly inspiration