It’s been a busy few weeks so my blog posting had been pushed aside. In addition to enjoying some travel, I’m been playing in my craft room with my new Stampin’ Up! “toys” and having so much fun! My problem was starting one project, then starting another before finishing the first! Once the creativity started, the ideas kept flowing. Can you relate? The great news is projects did get completed so look for regular posts sharing project ideas with you.
The recently released 2022-2023 Annual Catalog is full of exciting, fun products and my wish list is long. In the upcoming card class, the focus of projects is on the new 2022-2024 In Color Collection. For today’s post, I’m sharing a class sample featuring the Orchid Oasis 2022-2024 In Color.
- Card Base: Thick Basic White Cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, score & fold at 5-1/2″)
- 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (Orchid Oasis – 5″ x 3-3/4″ layer piece; 2-1/2 x 2-1/2″ to die cut butterfly)
- Orchid Oasis Cardstock (4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ to die cut frame)
- Basic White Cardstock (3-1/8″ x 2-5/8″)
- Fabulous Frames Dies
- Go To Greetings Stamp Set
- Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Brilliant Wings Dies
- Iridescent Basic Rhinestone Jewels
- Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine or Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Center and attach the Orchid Oasis Designer Series Paper layer piece to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Go To Greetings Stamp Set onto the Basic White rectangle piece using Orchid Oasis Classic Ink Pad.
- Adhere sentiment layer to the frame die cut from Orchid Oasis cardstock using the Fabulous Frames Dies. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add to the card front.
- Attach the butterfly (die cut from Orchid Oasis Designer Series Paper) to the framed sentiment layer. Embellish the body of the butterfly with the Iridescent Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
Margaret’s Customer Loyalty Program: Download the form (Customer Loyalty Form) for program details and start tracking your orders. Just a reminder: for orders over $150 you’ll also receive rewards from Stampin’ Up! You can order by clicking this link: Margaret’s Online Store. (please confirm that it says you’re shopping with Margaret Knight) Thank you for selecting to place your order with me. I truly appreciate your business.
Thanks for stopping by today. Happy crafting!