I think we can all agree, 2020 has been challenging! And if you’re like me, you have a list of heroes that deserve recognition for their dedication. This month’s Paper Pumpkin kit is all about expressing gratitude to the everyday champions in your life. The World’s Greatest provides the supplies for you to create cards to show your appreciation. From teachers to doctors, hairdressers to delivery workers, and everyone in between—use the August kit to let them know you appreciate the amazing and much-needed work they do!
ABOUT THE AUGUST KIT – World’s Greatest
- The kit contains enough supplies to create nine cards with coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4”
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white
- The kit’s stamp set includes Distinktive stamps
Other features of the World’s Greatest Kit are:
- Distinktive stamps are photo-realistic stamps that create an impressive detailed image with a single stamp. Perfect for all levels of beginning stampers!
- The kit has a masculine feel. While the cards are perfect for anyone, the masculine card designs are perfect for the men in your life.
Subscribe to the August 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit from 11 July to 10 August by clicking here. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
The August Paper Pumpkin kit is designed to celebrate and appreciate life’s champions and everyday heroes. So, be sure to subscribe before on or before August 10th. Especially during this time, sending a card of appreciation is something you can do to make a difference.
Stampin’ Up! is making it even better to order this month…check out the Bonus Days info below. NOTE: purchase a 3 month or more Paper Pumpkin subscription and you’ll receive Bonus Days coupon codes!!!
Thank you for stopping by today! Happy crafting…
One of the stamp sets in the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is the New Wonders Distinktive Stamp Set. This stamp set is available for Hosts to purchase. When I saw the set in the catalog, I knew it was one to add to my collection. It has three fairies (at least, that’s what I’m calling them) and some great sentiments. The Distinktive Stamps add dimension and photo quality to the fairy images. Fortunately, I was able to pre-order the stamp set. You can order from the catalog starting on June 4. Since this set is exclusive for hosting a party, gather your friends and schedule an online stamp party with me. With qualifying sales, you can purchase the set plus earn Stampin’ Rewards to spend on other products.
Today, I have note card with a sneak peak of a couple of the stamps from the New Wonders set. Since I am trying to deplete my stash of retiring designer series paper, I am using the 6″ x 6″ Subtles Designer Series Paper pack. Since the Designer Series Paper pack is retiring, order it now while it’s still available. The note card’s base color is Soft Sea Foam. For the note card below, I am using the fairy with the ink pen and the “Just popping in to say…Hi” sentiments. The sentiments are actually two different stamps with the Hi as a separate stamp. The stamp set contains are other sentiments to complete the phrase. A variety of Stampin’ Blends colors bring the fairy to life!
- Attach a piece of 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ Soft Sea Foam Designer Series Paper to a Whisper White Note Card using Snail Adhesive.
- Use largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies to cut Soft Sea Foam Cardstock.
- Stamp fairy image onto a 3-1/4″ square of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The following Stamping Blends are used: Dress – Light & Dark Soft Sea Foam, Light & Dark Highland Heather; Hair – Light Soft Suede, Light & Dark Daffodil Delight; Face/Hands/Feet – Ivory; Ink Pen – Light & Dark Smoky Slate; Hearts – Light Real Red. Use the Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter to add highlights. Or select your favorite Stampin’ Blend colors!
- To highlight the wings on the fairy, color them with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.
- Cut using the Layering Circles Dies. After cutting, adhere to the Soft Seafoam stitched circle with adhesive.
- Adhere to front of card with adhesive.
- Stamp sentiments onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Note: use the Stamparatus for ease in placement and stamping of the phrase. Cut the sentiment with the label die from the Perfect Parcel Dies (this is also in the 2019-2020 Catalog).
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the card.
- Color a strip of 1/8″ Whisper White Sheer Ribbon using the Dark Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends. Let dry for a few minutes before tying into a bow. Attach bow to card using mini glue dots.
The full list of project materials is at the end of this post.
Note: The last day to order the 6″ x 6″ Subtles Designer Series Paper is June 3 or while supplies last so don’t delay. The New Wonders Distinktive Stamp Set and the Perfect Parcel Dies are available starting on June 4.
Contact me if you wish to host a party and add the New Wonders stamp set to your collection.
Thanks for stopping by. Questions welcomed.
Project Materials (click to order)
Paper Pumpkin is at it again. There is a beautiful project kit coming out for April. This kit gets “Distinktive®. You can create some beautiful Distinktively® Elegant projects with Stampin’ Up!’s line of Distinktive® stamps. This is another thing that sets us apart in the stamping world because they are not found anywhere else in the market.
The beautiful kit can be yours with an April subscription. The Distinktive® stamps were created to give you photo realistic style images. Your projects will be everything you want them to be with these stamps.
The April Paper Pumpkin kit comes out around the 18th of the month. You must sign up by April 10th to receive it in April. You can sign up here. Expect that special box to show up in your mailbox anytime after April 20th.
Lastly, if you have any questions about Paper Pumpkin or our Distinktive® stamps, please let me know.
Reminder: Storage by Stampin’ Up! is available starting today. The details are in this recent post: New Storage Options. Do you want to become more organized? Then join me today and order your Storage By Stampin’ Up! organization set.
Download the Annual Catalog
Download the Occasions Catalog and see all the new products
Visit the Clearance Rack for unadvertised specials
Sign up for my newsletter
10% Off Coordinating Product Bundles