Yes, it’s more Dino Days and today I’m featuring a card from this month’s class. The card features the Dino Days Bundle which includes the Dino Days stamp set and coordinating Dino Dies. In addition, the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper provides the perfect background. The Pteradyctal, with it’s wingspread, goes perfectly with the sentiment. I have had great fun creating projects with this bundle and can assure you, I will be posting more Dino projects in the future!
- Create card base using Pretty Peacock cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, score at 5-1/2″). Card is an oblong, right side opening card.
- Layer a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Dinoroar Designer Series Paper onto the card base.
- Cut Lovely Lipstick cardstock layer: 2-3/4″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use the Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut Whisper White cardstock (select rectangle die to cut Whisper White so that piece will fit inside of the Lovely Lipstick layer).
- Stamp the tree trunk with Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad. Add the palm fronds, stamping with Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad. TIP: Stamp once, then stamp again before re-inking the stamp.
- Stamp background circles onto the Whisper White using Pineapple Punch.
- With Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad, stamp the sentiment onto the lower portion of the Whisper White cardstock piece. Add to the Lovely Lipstick cardstock layer using snail adhesive.
- On a scrap of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the Pterodactyl using Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad – first, stamp off onto another piece of paper, then stamp again. Stamp the wing design using the Mango Melody ink without stamping off. Cut using the coordinating Dino Die. Add to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a 3′ piece of the Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon. Fold in half and attach to the lower left side of the Lovely Lipstick layer using adhesive.
- Add completed sentiment layer to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Hope I have convinced you to use the Dino Days Bundle to create some fun cards for your dinosaur lover!
WANT MORE SAVINGS ON YOUR ORDERS? WOULD YOU LIKE EARLY ACCESS TO THE HOLIDAY CATALOG? BETTER HURRY, THIS PROMO ENDS SOON!
Now is a good time to join Stampin’ Up! with the EXTRA! EXTRA! promotion. From now until Saturday, August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional dollars to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit. THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. The bonus at initial sign up allows you to select $30 more than usual. You will pay $99 to sign up and choose $155 worth of Stampin’ Up! products in your Starter Kit. Plus, as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you will have online access to the Holiday Catalog and can even select items for your Starter Kit from the Holiday Catalog. The coupon code you receive is valid until October 31, 2019 so you can use it when ordering products from the Annual or the Holiday Catalog. Click here to read more details and join the fun!
Project Materials: (click on link to order)
The Host Code for August is: CZ9HMVB2. Please use Host Code only if your order is less than $150. If your order exceeds $150, you will receive the host rewards!