Happy Monday and time for CASE the Catalog featuring the Country Lane Suite from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog (page 42-43). The suite of products offers lots of options using the Country Home Photopolymer stamp set, the Country Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP), the Tin Tile Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder (TIEF), as well as, the different embellishments. The project that I recreated uses the Chicken Wire Elements and the Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF to add an extra touch to the card. There are so many wonderful suites in the Holiday Catalog, it’s hard to select which is my favorite but this suite is one that will definitely get lots of use!
- Mint Macaron card base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (score at 4-1/4″)
- Country Lane DSP: 4-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Whisper White: 3″ x 4-1/4″ for front, 5-1/4″ x 4″ for interior, small scrap for stamping Hello
- Chicken Wire Elements: 4-1/2″ x 2″ – NOTE: cut in 1/2 before attaching to card front
- Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake
- Stampin’ Blends: Cajun Craze, Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
- Everyday Label Punch (to cut notches on edges of the Whisper White front piece)
CASE the Catalog Steps:
- Use the Tin Tile Dynamic TIEF to texture emboss the card front and then using Sponge Dauber lightly sponge the front using Crumb Cake ink.
- Stamp the milk can image and the floral spray onto the Whisper White card front using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink – NOTE: stamp off center toward right as shown on sample.
- Color the image using the blends. Swish Crumb Cake below the milk can. You may spritz color below the milk can or add dots (as I did) using the tip end of the Soft Suede Stampin’ Blend. Stamp sentiment and color with Cajun Craze stampin’ blend, then fussy cut to add to front of milk can.
- Assemble card by layering the Country Lane DSP and adding the Chicken Wire Element pieces at an angle ensuring that pieces will extend past the stamped image layer.
- Add the stamped image layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
12 Weeks of Christmas…coming soon!
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter to subscribe to the 12 Weeks of Christmas coming in October!! You won’t want to miss the 12 weeks of Holiday magic coming your way. REMEMBER: the projects will only be available through the newsletter. The first mini newsletter will be sent on Wednesday, October 3. Each week, the project presented will include the instructions for recreating the project.
Download the Annual Catalog
Dashing Hostess Promotion
Download Holiday Catalog
The Clearance Rack
Sign up for my newsletter
10% Off Coordinating Product Bundles
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!
Some of you joined me for a Facebook Live presentation last week showcasing the Country Lane Suite that is in the 2018 Holiday Catalog. While ordering is not available until next week, I am posting the information on the card materials and the Mini Gable Treat Box showcased during the presentation.
Project materials are as follows:
- Card base – Crushed Curry Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5-1/2″ to create a top fold card base
- Country Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP): 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: cut 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 4″ (for inside of card, trim after completing card front and stamping the image to ensure you are able to center the image in the oval); 3-1/4″ x 3/4″ for sentiment
- Country Home Stamp Set,
- Layering Ovals Framelits
- Classic Stampin’ Ink: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss
- Stampin’ Blends: Light Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze Light & Dark, Dark Daffodil Delight, Old Olive Light & Dark, Blackberry Bliss Light & Dark
- 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- Tools: Big Shot, Paper Snips
- Other: Cotton Swabs
I am also sharing another method for cutting the ovals versus the method demonstrated via the Facebook Live presentation. Both methods work equally well.
Embellished Mini Gable Box
A favorite project from the Facebook Live presentation is stamping an image from the Country Home Stamp set onto a Lustrous White Mini Gable Box (it’s also a funny portion of the presentation as I drew a blank on the name of the box!) Yes, we must laugh at ourselves! On to the project details, using Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp the desired image onto the side of the box. Next, sponge Balmy Blue Classic Ink around the floral bouquet image prior to coloring with a variety of Stampin’ Blends. Stamp a tag with Blackberry Bliss and cut using the 1″ circle punch. Use the 1-1/4″ circle punch to cut a scrap of Crumb Cake for the tag base. Further embellish with a folded strip of 1/4″ Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by. Remember the Country Home Suite of products will not be available until September 5 but add it to your must have list!
Check out the products in the Color Your Season promotion
Shop the Clearance Rack
Download the Annual Catalog
Sign Up for my Newsletter
Shop my online store anytime